Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2022

Well, I already see some Charlotte Tilbury I want and that NuFace.

On top of replacing a weeks worth of Bliss Panties and 2 feathers bras, I’m going to get some more True & Co bras. Y’all talked about those last year & I didn’t get any. Then I saw them 40% off last fall and bought 2 after I had a surgery to remove a fibroid from my boob. I love those things! I sleep in them. They are so comfy. I bought the Target one, but it doesn’t stretch as much. So I’m going to get 2 more of those.
They carry the True & Co bras at Target as well, when your pricing.

Reactions: jennlt
Reactions: lyoness
Howdy all! Its that one time per year I venture back to TPF! I dont need anything this year, I recently did an overhaul on my closet with items from Sezane. I probably will just buy some hanky panky thongs.

I still laugh at how excited I was for that beige Reiss trench last year, and it was so bad. I ended up getting a beautiful wool trench from Banana Republic, much better!

I always like to look through the Sezane website and what people are wearing on youtube however their items are cut small for me, however always so cute.

I have been hitting up all the Jcrew sales and got a few cute summer dresses.

Not sure what Im looking for in the sale, some PJ's, some tanks - the ones I wear under sweaters, the olaplex set. Maybe if they have a Dyson set for their straightener.. Does anyone have it, do you like it. I have the blow dryer that I offset the price with points

What do you ladies think of the slip pillowcases.. Do you have them and use them, how do they hold up over time and washes?
I bought a pair a year or two ago. Mine is like new. I love it and plan on buying the king size this year. I will say the cover belonging to my husband “died” shortly after purchase. I feel it’s due to facial hair?! I don’t know, he’s so rough on things, I let him know he’s no longer allowed. :P I wash on gentle and dry on the same and mine is still in mint condition.