Time between Consultation & Surgery

lobo2000

Nov 29, 2021
Hello All,

Idk if this deserves a topic of its own but I could not find a thread for other questions.

I have noticed a lot of you say that it is better to do consultation in Seoul in-person rather online (which I agree).

But my question is, coming from US, tickets to Seoul ain't cheap. So if I go to Seoul just for consultation, is it guaranteed that I will get a surgery date from them somewhere around that time?
Or do you get a surgery date for way later and have to fly again to Seoul?

Reactions: angelascatsprinkles
Depends on which surgeon you want etc. Most of the time the popular surgeons are booked up for months so they will likely assign you to a random available surgeon for the surgery date you chose.

If you want to have your work done by a certain surgeon itd be better to book a surgery slot, most of them should have a free cancellation policy if you cancel it within a certain time.

If you want to have your work done by a certain surgeon itd be better to book a surgery slot, most of them should have a free cancellation policy if you cancel it within a certain time.
So if I want to get the surgery done by a specific surgeon, chances are I have to make another trip.

It's a lot cheaper to do an online consultation and book a spot with them, then visit Korea and have a face to face consultation before you decide if you want to go through with the surgery or not.

That's what I'm doing at least

When you say online, do you mean like whatsapp/kakao or a video consultation?

So far I have been only able to do whatsapp/kakao. I send my pics and then they let me know what procedure is best for me with an estimate.

yes I have a question on consultation too.

So Im not sure what kind of surgery I want, I would like to post a picture of my face and have someone maybe tell me what surgery would improve my appearance? I "kind" of have an idea but cant really quite put my finger on it if anyone can relate to that, I would like to be advised basically. Is that something people do? post a picture of their face and maybe the surgeon photoshops your face to give you an idea of what you would ideally look like?

As far as I know, there are some clinics offered me virtual consultation. And I recently had virtual consultation with Fresh, and I'm planning to ask JK as well soon but the doctor from Fresh asked me to pinch and pull my face to see the skin elasticity maybe..? and I liked it, although surgery plan may change a bit in actual consultation :smile:)