Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

OMG I DIE. What a fascinating color combination. How do I find a way to procure this? Ugh.
I procured my cashin kisslock from Korea as well. I am given whatever exchange rate paypal is giving that day since I use g&s. My supplier didn't charge me a lot to procure but I am def a bit bummed the bag is on sale now haha! No regrets though because it already sold out elsewhere.

Shipping cost me an arm and leg though and you'll have to be careful with customs at that price point. Most local suppliers are cheaper than proxy shoppers but they usually speak little english.

So this arrived and was worth the wait :heart: :heart: Green was my first choice, red was second and is already on the way LOL. I wasn't sure the back pocket would fit my phone so I didn't want to order both colors at the same time just in case. Well fits my phone perfectly and inside fits my wallet and plenty of other items.
Arrived in an envelope vs. a box (thanks Coach for saving me on the international postage haha) and was in a dustbag and had another dustbag inside. Perfect condition! Just a bit smaller than Cassie, but still long enough to fit everything I carry.
I still can't believe Coach international sites are on their 2nd season of colors while USA can't seem to get any colors of this bag :sad: Shipping to my uk mailbox is seamless. One thing I never paid attention to is that paypal GBP to USD conversion rate fluctuates so I actually paid $9 more for red than green. I tried to hold off for 50% vs. 40% off, but I think I waited long enough. This is only my 3rd (red will be 4th) Coach bag purchase since Black Friday 2021 so overall I am still doing very well.View attachment 5430516View attachment 5430518View attachment 5430519
So this arrived and was worth the wait :heart: :heart: Green was my first choice, red was second and is already on the way LOL. I wasn't sure the back pocket would fit my phone so I didn't want to order both colors at the same time just in case. Well fits my phone perfectly and inside fits my wallet and plenty of other items.
Arrived in an envelope vs. a box (thanks Coach for saving me on the international postage haha) and was in a dustbag and had another dustbag inside. Perfect condition! Just a bit smaller than Cassie, but still long enough to fit everything I carry.
I still can't believe Coach international sites are on their 2nd season of colors while USA can't seem to get any colors of this bag :sad: Shipping to my uk mailbox is seamless. One thing I never paid attention to is that paypal GBP to USD conversion rate fluctuates so I actually paid $9 more for red than green. I tried to hold off for 50% vs. 40% off, but I think I waited long enough. This is only my 3rd (red will be 4th) Coach bag purchase since Black Friday 2021 so overall I am still doing very well.View attachment 5430516View attachment 5430518View attachment 5430519
What a beautiful bag! Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: holiday123
I procured my cashin kisslock from Korea as well. I am given whatever exchange rate paypal is giving that day since I use g&s. My supplier didn't charge me a lot to procure but I am def a bit bummed the bag is on sale now haha! No regrets though because it already sold out elsewhere.

Shipping cost me an arm and leg though and you'll have to be careful with customs at that price point. Most local suppliers are cheaper than proxy shoppers but they usually speak little english.
That's one reason I sent in separate shipments, to be below the import fee threshold. Shipping is expensive for the service/speed I chose, but still less total than with import fee. UPS picked up Friday and delivered Monday!

Still don't know why Coach makes it so hard!

Reactions: Teagaggle
That's one reason I sent in separate shipments, to be below the import fee threshold. Shipping is expensive for the service/speed I chose, but still less total than with import fee. UPS picked up Friday and delivered Monday!

Still don't know why Coach makes it so hard!

Oh it must be cheaper in UK than the KR site! I think it's over the 800 threshold for the KR site (pending how honest one wants to be with taxes included lol!)

Does anyone know for import rules if you can go off the discount price or the msrp? Sometimes the gap is quite big

Oh it must be cheaper in UK than the KR site! I think it's over the 800 threshold for the KR site (pending how honest one wants to be with taxes included lol!)

Does anyone know for import rules if you can go off the discount price or the msrp? Sometimes the gap is quite big
It was a little over $500 after the conversion. I put the price I paid on the customs form.

It's also available in Australia. I don't know the conversation/import from there either but would be less of a language barrier for me to research a little.

Thanks both of you for the responses. I’m safe because I pulled up the site to look at the bag and they lost me at the olive green sides of the bag. To me that clashes too much with the minty sage color.

Mini-reveal: My brand-new Marlie that I just picked up a a local consignment store for $45. I’m still giddy; I hadn’t looked at Coach since I was disappointed by the Cassie and the Rogue before it; the Marlie seems to be (my always late to the party) perfect-for-me wonder bag! Love the top handle, love the big open space inside with the side pockets, love the exterior slip pocket. Happy me! Can’t believe she was never carried (still had the tag on) and … brand-new. For $45. Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• FC4EBB90-5F05-4D73-8A93-958270F797FB.jpeg
    FC4EBB90-5F05-4D73-8A93-958270F797FB.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 45
Mini-reveal: My brand-new Marlie that I just picked up a a local consignment store for $45. I’m still giddy; I hadn’t looked at Coach since I was disappointed by the Cassie and the Rogue before it; the Marlie seems to be (my always late to the party) perfect-for-me wonder bag! Love the top handle, love the big open space inside with the side pockets, love the exterior slip pocket. Happy me! Can’t believe she was never carried (still had the tag on) and … brand-new. For $45. Thanks for letting me share.

So cute and what a lucky find — enjoy!

I haven't followed your journey but I really want one of these top handles. I tried to get some one to buy one for me but they were unsuccessful. I think I may have to try one of the international sites myself. They have so many fabulous ones out. Yours is gorgeous. Congrats!

Reactions: holiday123