The Sophisticated Selma club!

• Haha
Reactions: Luv2Shop1
Yay! As soon as I saw it, I was like… I know someone that wanted that! Can’t wait to see pictures! Hope it’s the one!!!

it is definitely steel gray! But it reeks of cigarette smoke. The seller claims it is her daughters bag but that no one in the house smokes. Mercari won’t authorize a return based on odor bc it is not able to be proven. Seller said “fine send it back but you’ll have to pay return shipping”.

idk. I may see if I can air it out. I don’t think it’s right that I lose out on $30 ($12.95 shipping each way) bc they didn’t disclose an odor.

also slightly misshapen but I can work with that by stuffing it for awhile.

E8A91E9C-31D3-4B0C-A0B0-E5193B03F8A6.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: andral5
it is definitely steel gray! But it reeks of cigarette smoke. The seller claims it is her daughters bag but that no one in the house smokes. Mercari won’t authorize a return based on odor bc it is not able to be proven. Seller said “fine send it back but you’ll have to pay return shipping”.

idk. I may see if I can air it out. I don’t think it’s right that I lose out on $30 ($12.95 shipping each way) bc they didn’t disclose an odor.

View attachment 5434486
Omg it smells?! I’m so sorry! Ugh that is sooooo frustrating. You would think you would not have to ask these things…. After my last purchase I think im done with preloved for a while. Again, im so sorry!

View attachment 5434486
You can air it outside, just no direct sunlight. I have used an open box of baking soda inside a zip bag (not closed). I have wiped down the fabric liner with clorox wipes (there's no actual bleach in it). Also have used an open zip bag of charcoal. It does take a while to get the odor out. Hope you find something that gets the smell out!

Once you get the smell out, moisturize the leather, shape / stuff it & put it in a hot car (out of direct sunlight) untill it is shaped up. You can also use a hair dryer to heat it up & gently push out any creases from the inside. Takes a while with the hair dryer though.

Reactions: Scooch and *Jenn*