Celine - Current Worldwide Prices

I would guess for all bags, but I was keeping an eye only on the luggage now, so im not 100% sure.
Only the increase also on Belt bag I can confirm, but dont remember exactly for how much, sorry:sad:
Thanks for the info! I think you are right and the belt bag went up $200 as well. My biggest regret in life is not purchasing the belt bag while I was in Europe last year before the pandemic

Thanks for the info! I think you are right and the belt bag went up $200 as well. My biggest regret in life is not purchasing the belt bag while I was in Europe last year before the pandemic
I know the feeling:smile:. The pandemic is making everything more difficult - even these "small joys" in life like shopping. I should have go to USA last fall and I was exciting to buy the Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch and similar brands which there are much much cheaper than in Europe. In the Czech republic we have them usually for 300% more expensive (no kidding), but at least we have cheaper the luxurious brands like Celine, Chanel..

This may be a very silly question, however when I add a nano luggage to my cart on the Italian site, it shows estimated tax but never updates the total even at the payment screen. The U.S. site, of course, adds the estimated tax to the total at checkout. Do purchases in Euro (Italy more specific) include the VAT in the total cost, or is it just a glitch on the site? Thanks for your help!

Hello, just want to share that the nano luggage is $2400 USD at the ala moana mall in Hawaii - price as of August 2021. I was also told that they are able to charge send (honor hawaii pricing) but will charge you your destination tax.

Reactions: ahswong
Hey guys,

does anyone know the current price of Celine Triomphe Bag medium size in black color in Venice or Milan, ITALY?
And one more question about tax free. Is it still possible to get a tax refund form in Italy in Celine stores?

Hey guys,

does anyone know the current price of Celine Triomphe Bag medium size in black color in Venice or Milan, ITALY?
And one more question about tax free. Is it still possible to get a tax refund form in Italy in Celine stores?
Hi!
the medium triomphe is currently 3000€ (VAT included) in Europe. If you live in the US/Asia/etc. you can get VAT refund for products bought in the European Union (so Italy is included)! VAT is 500€ on this particular bag.

Hi!
the medium triomphe is currently 3000€ (VAT included) in Europe. If you live in the US/Asia/etc. you can get VAT refund for products bought in the European Union (so Italy is included)! VAT is 500€ on this particular bag.

Thank you for a quick response.
I just asked the Celine support team if they make a tax refund for foreigners, and the answer was, "we do not refund the tax on purchases for foreign visitors in-stores or online orders"
Is it really true?

I am a bit confused :sad:

Thank you for a quick response.
I just asked the Celine support team if they make a tax refund for foreigners, and the answer was, "we do not refund the tax on purchases for foreign visitors in-stores or online orders"
Is it really true?

I am a bit confused :sad:
Hmm that’s weird. They’re supposed to provide you with a special ticket/invoice with the amount of tax that can be reimbursed at the airport. I know there are special desks at department stores in touristic cities for this (for the purchase made in these stores).