Scarves Scarf of the Day 2022 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat in DFW, real life interventions, and general laziness, but felt it only apropros to chime in on the week's topic.

Petit-Duc Bateau, not from the men's collex but surely would qualify as "masculine", at least as patterns and colorways go

Attachments

• thumbnail1.jpg
    thumbnail1.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 23
  • thumbnail2.jpg
    thumbnail2.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 25
  • thumbnail3.jpg
    thumbnail3.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 23
Impressive colour matching! The pendant and the (Mabe?) pearl earrings are the perfect match for the blues in the scarf, and the sweater and lippie perfectly pick up the tones also. Very cohesive, for a subtle but polished result.

Now, I must figure out your knot... I enjoy mentally deconstructing these, to learn new ties! Bias fold, centre knot, then wrap both tails around the back of the neck, pass the ends through the knot and secure the ends with a discrete bova knot? I think this would work rather nicely with premiere chant. Must go try…!
Thanks, yes the mabe pearls were a gift from the friends we spent the evening with. The sweater was a gift from my dear Mum. The pendant was another gift from my three kids for my birthday. Knot style???? I am still at the "i hope this will work out stage" :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:. I think any knot would suit the beautiful Premier Chant. Have fun!!!!

I am posting two this morning from the men's side of the aisle by one of my favorite artists: Jean-Louis Sauvat. Both archive shots. For Lellabelle-- this is the medium losange format and it is very manageable as you can see!
Pirouette au Galop Losange
View attachment 5430207
La Danse de Chevaux Double Face worn as a cummerbund:
View attachment 5430208
Love both looks and these designs are favorites of mine. The graphic cummerbund against the floral skirt is genius. Such beautiful movement and grace in Sauvat's designs.

I am posting two this morning from the men's side of the aisle by one of my favorite artists: Jean-Louis Sauvat. Both archive shots. For Lellabelle-- this is the medium losange format and it is very manageable as you can see!
Pirouette au Galop Losange
View attachment 5430207
La Danse de Chevaux Double Face worn as a cummerbund:
View attachment 5430208

Great looks LBKNOLA.
Love that pop of red, and your blue ensemble is more than fab :heart:

Gorgeous! :love:
Aw, thank you @Cookiefiend!
I love the feel of the cotton silk blends which can be found in certain men's scarves. Today I'm wearing Jardin de Calypso, a men's 65 from this season, in an attempt to battle today's Texas inferno weather which has come to the North.

View attachment 5430267
This is just wonderful-- love the scarf, the vest, the tee shirt-- the whole look and I thank you for encouraging me to consider the cotton scarves as well @Redbirdhermes.
Thank You @LKBNOLA ! The medium definitely seems to be the one to look for. Much appreciated. Love the pop of red with the white and black, too. Fantastic pairing :tup:
Thank you @Lellabelle-- I don't know that I love it enough to seek it out solely for the format, but if the design were one I loved and a medium losange were the only option, that would be of interest. I am glad I was encouraged to try it out.
My SOTD today is not on theme, but I felt like putting it on because it has these wonderful summery vibes about it: Escales méditerranéennes. I have yet to find a sweater to go with it - until then navy will have to do.
View attachment 5430336
This design is so charming and the color is just lovely on you @SusieAugusta -- I was not that familiar with it until you introduced this a few months ago but it immediately made me go look! Glad you are feeling better...
Love these. @LKBNOLA and @Cookiefiend, you are the queens of pairing with stripes!
:hugs: and thank you @Lellabelle-- my favorite neutral!
Starting the week with a scarf I think could be perfect for everyone!
Soleil
View attachment 5430442
This is an amazing outfit from earrings to scarf to (skirt?pants?) -- fabulous graphic op art look @Cookiefiend and you are right. Black and white is a universal pairing.
Recent scarf mail - Karnak moussie in blue tones.

View attachment 5430468
Oh, my-- this cw really makes this design show so beautifully @scarf1-- congratulations. Just gorgeous. Now I see why a Karnak moussie would be on anyone's Most Covetable wish list!
Heat in DFW, real life interventions, and general laziness, but felt it only apropros to chime in on the week's topic.

Petit-Duc Bateau, not from the men's collex but surely would qualify as "masculine", at least as patterns and colorways go
I adore this design and this cw is so very interesting with the bronze and red-- I absolutely think it is genius with the red shirt @hermesguy!
Love both looks and these designs are favorites of mine. The graphic cummerbund against the floral skirt is genius. Such beautiful movement and grace in Sauvat's designs.
I totally agree @Maedi-- cannot resist the fluidity and joy in his designs. Thank you :hugs:
Great looks LBKNOLA.
Love that pop of red, and your blue ensemble is more than fab :heart:
Thank you so much, @orchard-- don't know if we have a week of scarf styling for warm weather, but living in New Orleans in winter and Cape Cod in summer means finding some cooler options to wear them! I appreciate the compliment. Always a thrill when the colors just sing together as you know from your brilliant pattern combos! :flowers:

Well, the rest of the country is scorching but we are having quite unseasonably cool weather here in the Northeast. Today I paired a scarf from last fall's mens collection with a bright yellow top to bring it into the season. (Conclusion: it definitely prefers fall colors!) Like my scarf cousin @Snausages, I fell in love with the design Quatre Chevaux with four symbolic horseshoes superimposed on some stylized mythological figures (phoenix and dragon), land and sea creatures and flowers...
4 Chevaux 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.