Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

8E4A4141-C8E9-4159-ADC6-D22ED1ED73E8.jpeg
It finally came in, the Tali in papaya. I got the card case too.
I almost feel like this needs something to break it up. I think this bag will be beautiful when it breaks in tho & when worn it looks better then sitting for a picture. I may have to wear the guitar strap with it to break up the solid color. I this will be very pretty in the Fall as well.

View attachment 5426693
It finally came in, the Tali in papaya. I got the card case too.
I almost feel like this needs something to break it up. I think this bag will be beautiful when it breaks in tho & when worn it looks better then sitting for a picture. I may have to wear the guitar strap with it to break up the solid color. I this will be very pretty in the Fall as well.
Stunning
I have been eyeing this beauty as well…. I just can’t decide on the colour.

Reactions: HeatherL
So this arrived and was worth the wait :heart: :heart: Green was my first choice, red was second and is already on the way LOL. I wasn't sure the back pocket would fit my phone so I didn't want to order both colors at the same time just in case. Well fits my phone perfectly and inside fits my wallet and plenty of other items.
Arrived in an envelope vs. a box (thanks Coach for saving me on the international postage haha) and was in a dustbag and had another dustbag inside. Perfect condition! Just a bit smaller than Cassie, but still long enough to fit everything I carry.
I still can't believe Coach international sites are on their 2nd season of colors while USA can't seem to get any colors of this bag :sad: Shipping to my uk mailbox is seamless. One thing I never paid attention to is that paypal GBP to USD conversion rate fluctuates so I actually paid $9 more for red than green. I tried to hold off for 50% vs. 40% off, but I think I waited long enough. This is only my 3rd (red will be 4th) Coach bag purchase since Black Friday 2021 so overall I am still doing very well.IMG_20220620_143513__01.jpgIMG_20220620_143558.jpgIMG_20220620_143646__01.jpg

So this arrived and was worth the wait :heart: :heart: Green was my first choice, red was second and is already on the way LOL. I wasn't sure the back pocket would fit my phone so I didn't want to order both colors at the same time just in case. Well fits my phone perfectly and inside fits my wallet and plenty of other items.
Arrived in an envelope vs. a box (thanks Coach for saving me on the international postage haha) and was in a dustbag and had another dustbag inside. Perfect condition! Just a bit smaller than Cassie, but still long enough to fit everything I carry.
I still can't believe Coach international sites are on their 2nd season of colors while USA can't seem to get any colors of this bag :sad: Shipping to my uk mailbox is seamless. One thing I never paid attention to is that paypal GBP to USD conversion rate fluctuates so I actually paid $9 more for red than green. I tried to hold off for 50% vs. 40% off, but I think I waited long enough. This is only my 3rd (red will be 4th) Coach bag purchase since Black Friday 2021 so overall I am still doing very well.View attachment 5430516View attachment 5430518View attachment 5430519
Color me super jealous! I also applaud your diligence & patience! I just don't have it. Only one with dark hardware & it's not a colorblock that appeals to me enough to jump thru hoops.
I cannot understand why this hasn't come to the US. That said, congrats on your new beauty!

Color me super jealous! I also applaud your diligence & patience! I just don't have it. Only one with dark hardware & it's not a colorblock that appeals to me enough to jump thru hoops.
I cannot understand why this hasn't come to the US. That said, congrats on your new beauty!
Thank you! Korea has a sage color block and a carnation color that's quite pretty, but not 100% sure on shipments from there to USA or the exchange rate. If sage was on coach UK I'd order it too lol.
I don't understand either why some silhouettes never make it here. Especially since this would sell pretty well. Screenshot_20220620-184015.jpg

I still can't believe Coach international sites are on their 2nd season of colors while USA can't seem to get any colors of this bag :sad: Shipping to my uk mailbox is seamless. One thing I never paid attention to is that paypal GBP to USD conversion rate fluctuates so I actually paid $9 more for red than green. I tried to hold off for 50% vs. 40% off, but I think I waited long enough. This is only my 3rd (red will be 4th) Coach bag purchase since Black Friday 2021 so overall I am still doing very well.View attachment 5430516View attachment 5430518View attachment 5430519
Gorgeous! I love this bag. The contract colors on handle and strap are perfect. I’ve seen a Chalk
Colorblock and some with resin recycled handles that I would like. Also, the black with Oxblood handle and strap is beautiful.

Thank you! Korea has a sage color block and a carnation color that's quite pretty, but not 100% sure on shipments from there to USA or the exchange rate. If sage was on coach UK I'd order it too lol.
I don't understand either why some silhouettes never make it here. Especially since this would sell pretty well. View attachment 5430570

OMG I DIE. What a fascinating color combination. How do I find a way to procure this? Ugh.