Dior Boutique Sales

I just went back through this thread and looked at the posts for the summer sale. I think it's bs when the Sa is telling customers that are inquiring about the sale they don't have any information until two days before the sale. Apparently the VIP clients shop early in June. They already received their information to presell. The public shops towards the end of June. So if the dates haven't changed much for the presell VIP will shop probably after Memorial day holiday. View attachment 5411063View attachment 5411064
I think they receive the information about sales about 2 days before the Tier 1 client sale. They offer the sales in tiers. By the time the Tier 2 and then the regular clients get to access the sale, several days would have passed since the SAs are informed of what goes on sale.

I think they receive the information about sales about 2 days before the Tier 1 client sale. They offer the sales in tiers. By the time the Tier 2 and then the regular clients get to access the sale, several days would have passed since the SAs are informed of what goes on sale.
Ok. Thank you. I was in Saks fifth Avenue Dior when I came across the employees starting to pull out what looked like merchandise that would have been for the sale. And of course the answer I received was they didn't have any information.

I wasn’t very happy with the sales merchandise this round. Mostly the bright overly trendy items had the selection of sizes for RTW. All the ones I loved where not available at my boutique and such limited sizes. Shoe selection was similar.

I believe the official sale starts end of next week. Presale started already.

• Insightful
Reactions: 880
+1 with @LVSistinaMM :smile:
Presale has started in the US. I declined bc I haven’t been enthused by the last RTW collection, but my SA said there wasn’t much ( compared to last year when there was a ton of stuff). I was told usually Dior sale is after chanel, and chanel US declined to have a sale this year (Not enough stuff to sell). Brunello presale is also very sparse except for some sweaters.

Last edited:
Reactions: mzbaglady1