My Azur finally saw the light of day!

Ethan's Mommy

Jan 7, 2007
For the first time since buying her MONTHS ago, I used my Azur speedy 30 today. All I can say is UNCOMFORTABLE! I was so worried about every move I made with her! I couldn't even enjoy it! :sad:

Anyone else feel that way with azur the first time? How did you get over it??

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. I don't have azur, but am lusting after it at the moment! Have my eye on an Azur Saleya PM! Tell me I don't have to worry about her. What exactly made you uncomfortable? Getting her dirty?

I have the same bag. I take it everywhere! Just remember the power of alcohol-free baby wipes! I actually haven't had any problems!

Enjoy her!

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. I don't have azur, but am lusting after it at the moment! Have my eye on an Azur Saleya PM! Tell me I don't have to worry about her. What exactly made you uncomfortable? Getting her dirty?
OOooo.....I know what you mean about getting a pricey handbag dirty, that's why I purchased my damier azur in pochette style. :P

I've been using my azur saleya pm almost every day since May, and not one mark of dirt or anything yet! So don't worry DesigningStyle, you should definitely buy one! My handles are darker now, but it still looks great! Azur is much more durable than it looks.

You don't need to worry so much. I've had mine for a few months and I 'm a mom of 4 kids. I was at the swim meet with my kids and a little boy behind me kicked my azur speedy right of the bleachers and it does not have a scratch on it. I was nervous the first few days too. Though now months later I can laugh at myself because the bag is awesome and I haven't needed to use any wipes or anything yet.

Oh Ethan's Mommy, I think I would be just like you with it if I had one - but I think the others are right, you'll get used to using it, enjoying it, and when it happens to get a mark, try wiping it down (note: stash some wipes in your purse for emergencies ;) )

You don't need to worry so much. I've had mine for a few months and I 'm a mom of 4 kids. I was at the swim meet with my kids and a little boy behind me kicked my azur speedy right of the bleachers and it does not have a scratch on it. I was nervous the first few days too. Though now months later I can laugh at myself because the bag is awesome and I haven't needed to use any wipes or anything yet.
A little boy KICKED it?! I think I would have a panic attack...actually, thinking about it right now is making me panic just a tad...

It usually lasts me a few days to get rid of the "new bag" feeling. After a while, I just go out there and enjoy my time with my bag. I have an Azur Naviglio and I use it as a travel bag with all my paperwork and magazines tucked in the side pockets.