Show us your Longchamp!

Just arrived from Nordstrom, but missing the long strap! I'm so sad. I called they are sending me another one but no guarantee it will have the strap. It's MIF
And is so light weight and beautiful.

Since I've been using my St. Tropez and loving it so much I ordered this one
View attachment 5425766View attachment 5425767

What a bummer it didn’t come with a strap — it’s a cute bag though. Fingers crossed for you that the second one will come with a strap. Glad to hear you are enjoying your lovely St Tropez (this bag tempts me since I don’t have a straw/raffia bag in my collection)

I'm sorry to hear that you are missing out on a strap. Hope your new one comes with it. This fabric is a seasonal collection and I feel it looks awesome!
What a bummer it didn’t come with a strap — it’s a cute bag though. Fingers crossed for you that the second one will come with a strap. Glad to hear you are enjoying your lovely St Tropez (this bag tempts me since I don’t have a straw/raffia bag in my collection)
It's here!!! Hope it's a good day and the strap is included16553989516038813874588517251145.jpg

St. Tropez is my first straw/raffia bag, I had been wanting one. I still want a tote size like Neverfull or Roseau size
Yippee — that’s great MM! Glad this one worked out. It’s such a pretty bag — enjoy it in this beautiful weather we are having :smile:.
Thank you my dear friend!:heart::flowers:
Wonderful that it came with the strap for this one! Woohoo! Congrats MM!
Thank you my dear friend! :heart::idea: