New Nano Speedy with detachable strap

Hi guys could someone please give me advice? one side of my nano speedy where the strap attaches to is centre to the zip but the other side looks completely off the flower meets right in the middle at one end and to the side at the other end. I’m not sure if this is normal with this model. Thanks

71CC0EA0-2C6E-44B3-B6E7-7250941658A9.jpeg

9C3D029E-7732-4E33-B13D-E84E8E4930B2.jpeg

Hi guys could someone please give me advice? one side of my nano speedy where the strap attaches to is centre to the zip but the other side looks completely off the flower meets right in the middle at one end and to the side at the other end. I’m not sure if this is normal with this model. Thanks

View attachment 5573557

View attachment 5573558
Mine is a little off as well. It's only one or two mm off. I don't think anyone will notice.
I am looking for information on the Nano Speedy detachable strap. Is the strap adjustable, and what are the length and width of the strap? Thank you! The bag is adorable!
The strap is adjustable. There are seven settings on the strap. I would measure it for you, but I can't find my measuring tape.

I just received my new nano speedy as well!! It’s soooo cute! I have the old one and the new one is really a tad smaller (but wider) than the old. But I’m debating if I should keep because of an issue I found - although it may not really be an issue, I just don’t know how to feel about it. Here are some pics of the metal on the handle chaps. The logo on each are slanted / not upright, unlike what I’ve been seeing on what others have posted. Given that this bag is very limited atm and hard to find, will you return based on these? I’m truly torn.
It's been awhile, and I'm assuming you kept the bag, but if it's still bugging you or anyone else, I found that it's quite easy to move the metal bits back in place by holding the bit from both sides (so, pinching it from inside and outside) and gently rotating. They aren't that tight and can be re-aligned quite easily.