Show us your Longchamp!

I like wearing crossbodys and I am finding this is an awkward one to wear as a crossbody.
That was how I felt when I tried the smallest size. I like the look when the bag is on one shoulder or when in the hand. I felt awkward wearing it as a crossbody cos the base was wide and jutted out too much. Access was also affected by how the straps attach onto the bag. I'm okay to leave the bag zip open but I will prefer not having to fumble with the zipper opening.

Just arrived from Nordstrom, but missing the long strap!

Oh dear, that is too bad about the strap. I hope the second one they send comes with a strap. If not, maybe you could negotiate a partial refund from Nordstrom and use another black strap with it??? Neiman Marcus still has one of these bags left online, fyi.

This taupe/black combo is my favorite colorway of the LGP print that Longchamp has done so far. In fact I ordered the below cosmetic case from Saks at 50% off and I’m waiting for it to arrive.

6110A17A-4ACC-4B08-81A2-B77670D18D21.jpeg

Oh dear, that is too bad about the strap. I hope the second one they send comes with a strap. If not, maybe you could negotiate a partial refund from Nordstrom and use another black strap with it??? Neiman Marcus still has one of these bags left online, fyi.

This taupe/black combo is my favorite colorway of the LGP print that Longchamp has done so far. In fact I ordered the below cosmetic case from Saks at 50% off and I’m waiting for it to arrive.

View attachment 5425798
Thank you Cosmopolitan:hugs:I never thought of negotiating the price! Im going to check all my straps for silver hardware. And thank you for letting me know NM has it. I hope Nordstroms sends the next one quickly. This is my favorite color combo too! Love the cosmetic case and what a deal you got! I cant wait to see it. was this fabric a Limited Edition?