Is the Miranda too big for a petite girl?

donnydp

Vanessa_CA
Jun 21, 2007
I'm petite, 5'2 and 105 pounds. I really like the look of the Miranda bag, it measures
16 1/2 (L) x 10 1/2 (H) x 6 (W) , is it too big for me? I don't want to look ridiculous toting a bag that's large for my body frame? Here's a pic of the Miranda.

I don't think it's too big, but you might find it too heavy. Someone said it weighs four pounds empty. I believe at least that. I was trying to imagine how heavy lip gloss is and if I removed it, would the bag be lighter.

I don't think it's too big, but you might find it too heavy. Someone said it weighs four pounds empty. I believe at least that. I was trying to imagine how heavy lip gloss is and if I removed it, would the bag be lighter.
Wow 4 pounds is quite heavy for a bag. Thanks for the info. I think I'll pass on the Miranda since I have 2 little kids it's hard enough to carry a heavy bag.

I'm petite too, (5'1" and 110 lbs) and there's no way I'd be able to pull it off. When I carry a bag that's too big for my frame I feel like a little girl playing dress up with her mommy's bags. :P

I looked at this bag and am petite also. I think its too large and too heavy for someone my height and size. But, there are many petite girls who love large bags! Visit it at the store you may just fall in love with it.

i'm 5'2'' and 100 lbs. i tried the miranda on at the store last week. it's gorgeous, but HUGE...and HEAVY! there's no way i would use it. i went all ga-ga over it when i saw other ladies model it on tPF. but when i saw it in person at the store, i don't care for it anymore. it's way too big and heavy.