Lady Dior clubhouse

Hi! I some guidance figuring out my first Lady Dior. I love the size and strap of the myABC small LD so I am 100% on the size.
Hardest part is the color!

Black w/ silver hardware - iconic, classic, a forever bag, safe choice
Blush w/ light champagne gold hardware - seeing this bag in the boutique made my heart skip a beat, different than any bag I have

Is the blush color that is currently offered a seasonal color? I feel like the blush won't be back in the next season or two? Whereas the black is always offered? Thoughts?

How did you decide on the color of your very first LD?

Hi! I some guidance figuring out my first Lady Dior. I love the size and strap of the myABC small LD so I am 100% on the size.

Blush w/ light champagne gold hardware - seeing this bag in the boutique made my heart skip a beat, different than any bag I have

Is the blush color that is currently offered a seasonal color? I feel like the blush won't be back in the next season or two? Whereas the black is always offered? Thoughts?

I think the blush has been available for quite a while now but it probably isn't a permanent colour unlike black. I would go for the blush which I think is especially lovely on the lady dior whereas if you really wanted to, you should be able to get a black pretty easily in the future.

Reactions: mz_tl
I think the blush has been available for quite a while now but it probably isn't a permanent colour unlike black. I would go for the blush which I think is especially lovely on the lady dior whereas if you really wanted to, you should be able to get a black pretty easily in the future.

Thank you! This really helps!

My mom has the LD in black. Like you said, it’s iconic and classic. Definitely a safe choice. Plus the bag can be dressed up or down. I think her bag is beautiful, but I knew I didn’t want black, so I went for blush. It’s a nice pop of color, it feels more casual than black does to me (I am a casual dresser), and it makes me smile every time I see it.

You can’t go wrong with either one, but based on how you described blush, I’d get the blush. There will always be another black bag, and blush is neutral enough that it goes with a bunch of different outfits.

My mom has the LD in black. Like you said, it’s iconic and classic. Definitely a safe choice. Plus the bag can be dressed up or down. I think her bag is beautiful, but I knew I didn’t want black, so I went for blush. It’s a nice pop of color, it feels more casual than black does to me (I am a casual dresser), and it makes me smile every time I see it.

You can’t go wrong with either one, but based on how you described blush, I’d get the blush. There will always be another black bag, and blush is neutral enough that it goes with a bunch of different outfits.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about it! Yes - exactly! There will always a chance to obtain a black LD down the road..but the blush may only come once in my life :smile:

Reactions: hmn002
Hi! Does anyone have any mod shots of their LD pieces in lamskin or patent cloud blue?
Also, patent leather is growing on me. I used to think it was just only for more dressed up occasions but I find the cloud blue is so beautiful in patent leather! How do you pair your outfits with your patent leather LD?

Reactions: limonchello
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and I need help urgently. I can’t post it as of yet but I can definitely reply to threads. I want to buy my very first Dior tomorrow but I am so indecisive. Please help me choose my first ABC or Lady Dior.
I am 5’2 and 120lbs, almost 40yo. Which ABC or Lady Dior should I get?

Size: Medium Small
Color: Black or Rose Des Vents (or any other recommended colors) - Champagne Hardware for sure
Material: Lambskin, Calfskin or Patent Calfskin

I am attaching 2 pictures only. I can’t find black patent calfskin or rose des vents lambskin. But you guys are experts in these bags so I am sure you guys know the colors and the materials. :smile:.

1. Black / Lambskin
2. Rose Des Vents / Patent Calfskin

Please help me choose and recommend me the size, color, and material. It doesn’t have to be black or rose des vents.

Thanks so much! :heart:

Attachments

• CBC4E0FF-9D33-4E2A-8FFF-DD4715274B39.jpeg
    CBC4E0FF-9D33-4E2A-8FFF-DD4715274B39.jpeg
    366.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 3F70EDFC-B1C1-45FD-912E-BEDDF1FA4D68.jpeg
    3F70EDFC-B1C1-45FD-912E-BEDDF1FA4D68.jpeg
    364.3 KB · Views: 11

I Just bought the blush, I also debated between black and blush. I went with blush because I thought it was more unique and like you said black will always be available to purchase in the future.

Reactions: BagLadyT