Finally!!!!! My Goodies!!!!! (picture time!)

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
oooh, picture time!!!!!!!

i was very bad and i've added these beauties to my collection... i got them last week but i have been working alot these couple days but it's the weekend and i'm finally able to share them!!!

1. white ceramic j12 with diamond markers...
2. dark brown GST
3. baby animals diaper bag ($560!!!!!!)

Attachments

• j12.jpg
    j12.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 222
  • jj12.jpg
    jj12.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 153
  • baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 353
  • brown.jpg
    brown.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 438
oops, ran out of attachments, here are stand alone shots of my brown gst for you ladies to have a better idea of the yummliciousness of the dark brown...

i will also post pictures of my dark brown bubble flap and black metallic reissue 226 tomorrow!!! so stay tuned!!!!! :P

Attachments

• gst1.jpg
    gst1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 137
  • gst.jpg
    gst.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 149
oops, ran out of attachments, here are stand alone shots of my brown gst for you ladies to have a better idea of the yummliciousness of the dark brown...

i will also post pictures of my dark brown bubble flap and black metallic reissue 226 tomorrow!!! so stay tuned!!!!! :P

OMG, there's more to come? :yahoo:

you guys are so funny!!!!!
i've been so super bad... i started off telling myself, this summer, i only want a j12... i walked into the store and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

you guys are so funny!!!!!
i've been so super bad... i started off telling myself, this summer, i only want a j12... i walked into the store and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Might just be the understatement of the year...hehehe.

You sound so innocent bad girl...I'm not buying it, though apparently you did. hahaha.:P

Congrats, very stunning!

Might just be the understatement of the year...hehehe.

You sound so innocent bad girl...I'm not buying it, though apparently you did. hahaha.:P

Congrats, very stunning!

It's my SA Susan's fault really. She kept bringing these goodies out... everytime i thought i was done she would bring something else out and i couldn't resist... and besides, it was egc day...

hi trishaluvslv, i got it at Saks NYC. It was so funny, they brought it up thinking it was the bordeaux, but when we opened it up, it was actually the brown! and all the other SAs were asking, "Is that BROWN?"

They didn't even know that they had it downstairs!!!!

And i saw many people looking at her covetously... so that's when i decided that i had to have her! muahaahhahaha....

and that's how i get in trouble...

jeshika, mind if I ask where you found the chocolate GST?