Chanel in Singapore

not all bags can hang I guess. But I checked with my main SA and she said can.

below is a photo for your ref

Actually I think mini rec cheaper? It’s suppose to still be $6xxx? Or I rmb wrongly?

View attachment 5411799
the pearl crush is 7450 for 22S, think cos of the ball.
ahh. ya i think some bags can hang, tis looks good. u reminded me again how pretty this bag is.

Reactions: mmmamb0
So pretty...the blue is so nice!!
would anyone know if its easy to get the 22 bag (small or medium) from boutique?

I did not want to bother the MBS SA whose number i stored in my phonebook. Most of the time she will say 'no stock' ... cannot blame her though.. since I have not bought anything from her yet :sad:
Tried to go to NAC boutique a couple of times after work but was told that the waiting time is more than 2 hours ...
sigh!
thank you! :smile:

would anyone know if its easy to get the 22 bag (small or medium) from boutique?

I did not want to bother the MBS SA whose number i stored in my phonebook. Most of the time she will say 'no stock' ... cannot blame her though.. since I have not bought anything from her yet :sad:
Tried to go to NAC boutique a couple of times after work but was told that the waiting time is more than 2 hours ...
sigh!

no harm asking ur SA since she still reply u rather than just ignore ur msg, might be really no stock for the items u asked for. alternatively will be dropping by early in the morning during store opening hour and the waiting time should be shorter.
When I was at BKK last month, the Chanel store over there told me all Chanel 22 bags are sold out so I'm assuming it's a popular bag and it's hard to get but remembered a few posts back another member shared that she was offered a variety of choice locally by her SA. I was at the MBS store last week and saw the SAs there are moving around with the Chanel 22 bags in black colour, not sure if it's selling stock or for-display only.

no harm asking ur SA since she still reply u rather than just ignore ur msg, might be really no stock for the items u asked for. alternatively will be dropping by early in the morning during store opening hour and the waiting time should be shorter.
When I was at BKK last month, the Chanel store over there told me all Chanel 22 bags are sold out so I'm assuming it's a popular bag and it's hard to get but remembered a few posts back another member shared that she was offered a variety of choice locally by her SA. I was at the MBS store last week and saw the SAs there are moving around with the Chanel 22 bags in black colour, not sure if it's selling stock or for-display only.
Thank you! I will have a go!

anyone know if its easy to get the 22 bag (small or medium) from boutique?

For me I couldn’t get it from my NAC SA as this bag can be sold to those of a certain spending.
But when launch I went to MBS and manage to get the medium in navy as black was sold out.
So I think you should try walking in MBS and try to get an SA’s contact? And try to follow up with ur NAC SA? It’s good to also go down to build some rapport with them at the boutique rather then just over msg (IMO)

Reactions: smoma

sigh!
I went 2weeks back, my SA at NAC says small black gt stock. Not sure about now.

Reactions: smoma and mmmamb0
Can we indicate interest for 22A yet?

If I am very keen on a particular bag, I message my SA the moment I became aware of it, even before it launches in the US. That’s how I got my C19 caramel way back. She doesnt even know its coming back during that time. I guess its no harm if you let your SA know ahead of time. That way, he/she can keep a lookout for you.