Chanel in Singapore

I went down to the NAC store on last Saturday. I've already asked my SA to put me on a waitlist but I was just going down to try my luck for a classic WOC (black caviar). Unfortunately the WOC avail were in vibrant neon colours. There was a black lambskin but it comes with large pearl chains. One of the SAs there told me that the classic WOC in caviar has been discontinued and won't be back anymore... does anyone know if this is true? :confused1:

Don't think so it will be discontinued since it's one of the classic model but perhaps reducing productions and focusing more on the seasonal models. I've been asking for the Classic caviar card holder (the flat one) but no news after months.

Reactions: lemonmonstahh
I’m surprised people are saying Chanel 22 is hard to get cos my SA offered me a myriad of colours in different sizes but I didn’t want it. I saw on RED people complaining about leather rubbing and coming off just after 1 use so I’m quite skeptical about the quality and build of the new bag. Will bite the bullet after price increase if better reviews come but for those considering, just sharing one of the few posts I saw on RED:

View attachment 5403113
View attachment 5403114
View attachment 5403115Pretty much at purse peace now, just waiting to see if the F/W satchel looking bags will come in caviar cos so far the pretty ones are all fabric and I think 1 fabric bag from Chanel is more than enough for me :lol:

Think I saw this same post on RED too and was quite worried as well as this bag is meant to be used casual, like for work, for travel etc.. I haven't bring up the topic to my SA on a Chanel 22 bag yet though.. putting it on hold first as I still have so many other wish list to fulfil :giggle:

I saw on RED people complaining about leather rubbing and coming off just after 1 use so I’m quite skeptical about the quality and build of the new bag.

Oh ya I saw these too but me and my friend who gotten it and brought out many times didn’t face this issue. Maybe it’s an isolated case or maybe it’s the white leather? Then again also many Chanel bags posted on XHS talked about how fragile they are even caviar can rub off

but waiting maybe a good thing too since next season so many colors.