bummer

hyper_ballad

Oct 7, 2006
My boyfriend was going to buy me the black camo bella bella on ebay but someone beat him to it with the BIN. :sad:
I wonder how often they come up on evilbay...... I wanted something pirata but I want black camo much more and it's amazing that I could persuade him to buy me a bag at all...!

lol you should've jumped on it when i commented to your post!

it's okay, i've seen playground camo more often than playground on eBay so another one will come around :smile:

hehe, yay for bfs buying bags.. mine paid for my op bella bella. :biggrin: but then again i just bought him an xbox 360 for his birthday.. so we're even :P

that sux. that happened to me once. i was adding a new credit card to paypal and just as i finished and went to BIN, it was sold. another will come along. and exactly what kkiimm said, those pop up more often than the tan playgrounds. :yes:

hyper_ballad, that stinks! They pop up now and again on eBay/LJ, though.

I had a total bummer today at Nordstom, there was a Pirata bella in the sale pile but some lady got to it first! Guess I gotta work on my speed shopping skills!

hyper_ballad, that stinks! They pop up now and again on eBay/LJ, though.

I had a total bummer today at Nordstom, there was a Pirata bella in the sale pile but some lady got to it first! Guess I gotta work on my speed shopping skills!

hahaha...i know how that goes. that happen to me at the LS outlet and there was the last ADIOS STAR M/M. We walked into the store the same time, but she was a bit faster. I watched her the whole time, hoping she would put it down, i think she knew i was watching and it convinced her more to buy it. I was so desperate I contemplated snatching it up from her. But, had to remember to be civilized. So I didn't end up getting it :sad:.

Oh well.

lol you should've jumped on it when i commented to your post!

it's okay, i've seen playground camo more often than playground on eBay so another one will come around :smile:

hehe, yay for bfs buying bags.. mine paid for my op bella bella. :biggrin: but then again i just bought him an xbox 360 for his birthday.. so we're even :P

thanks, everyone!
Damn, I went offline for like 2 hours and missed the one on LJ already!! Maybe it isn't meant to be.........