Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Can i ask which code you used? Love the clutch :love:
5C8BCCB2-2628-4D07-BFD7-18098307A9D0.jpeg
thanks! I love it myself. I’m a nurse practitioner so I was able to use a healthcare workers discount. But I did see on YouTube, certain influencers offer discounts and farfetch offers you 1 as a first time buyer. That’s the one advantage buying from Farfetch and not on the YSL website. So it came with dustbag and box but no card. Kudos though to Farfetch for offering discounts for healthcare workers! Never had that happen for luxury purchases

View attachment 5405632
thanks! I love it myself. I’m a nurse practitioner so I was able to use a healthcare workers discount. But I did see on YouTube, certain influencers offer discounts and farfetch offers you 1 as a first time buyer. That’s the one advantage buying from Farfetch and not on the YSL website. So it came with dustbag and box but no card. Kudos though to Farfetch for offering discounts for healthcare workers! Never had that happen for luxury purchases
That's amazing, more retailers should be honouring healthcare workers, you guys do such an amazing job! :smile::flowers:

Reactions: rowy65
Just got my small loulou in dark beige today and it’s actually my first ever luxe designer bag. Managed to get this before the price went up. This bag has been in my wishlist for the longest of time and I’ve always wanted it as my first designer bag, thought i’d get it a bit later as a birthday treat to myself but with the price hikes, what the heck, i’d just get an early self birthday treat haha!!

happy with my purchase! I’d be sleeping with the bag today lol
1BC327C6-63D9-479C-88AE-B508BC027E6A.jpeg

Just got my small loulou in dark beige today and it’s actually my first ever luxe designer bag. Managed to get this before the price went up. This bag has been in my wishlist for the longest of time and I’ve always wanted it as my first designer bag, thought i’d get it a bit later as a birthday treat to myself but with the price hikes, what the heck, i’d just get an early self birthday treat haha!!

happy with my purchase! I’d be sleeping with the bag today lol
View attachment 5408360

It's gorgeous!!! Congrats…:love:

I just received my first Niki bag in Blanc vintage from the YSL website and I love it. However, I am concerned with the trim on the back. I circled it in the second pic. Is this normal? It just doesn't look like quality work to me. Not only is the break in the trim super noticeable and lifting, but the edges of the trim in certain spots are very rough. Any insight would be great!

Attachments

• tempImageEL4m2c.png
    tempImageEL4m2c.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3389.jpg
    IMG_3389.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 82
  • tempImage93kTRe.png
    tempImage93kTRe.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
I just received my first Niki bag in Blanc vintage from the YSL website and I love it. However, I am concerned with the trim on the back. I circled it in the second pic. Is this normal? It just doesn't look like quality work to me. Not only is the break in the trim super noticeable and lifting, but the edges of the trim in certain spots are very rough. Any insight would be great!

Yes, the break in the trim is normal. Beautiful bag… :heart: