Girls with Wide Feet- What are your Most Comfortable Designer Heels?

ReiChan1

Jun 14, 2014
After being ridiculed at 5'9 all my life for being too tall for heels and spending hours bleeding from my heel and toes from narrow shoes, it's safe to say that I have been stiletto-starved and have no idea a) how to walk in heels and b) what brands would work for wider feet.

For those with wide feet, what have been your favorite and most comfortable heels? I'd love to know!

The best designer brands I've tried so far for my wide feet are Prada, Ferragamo, Roger Vivier, and sometimes Chanel. Which are the most comfortable? The Ferragamo and Roger Vivier. Good luck!
I'm so happy to hear that Ferragamo is one of your top two- I've drooled over the Varas and other designs since high school, LOL. Time to seriously put them on my wishlist!

Stuart Weitzman are the best in my opinion for larger and wider feet. They tend to have three widths to choose from and their sizes sometimes go all the way up to the mid-40s. Even when I size down in SW shoes, they are still comfortable. :love:
I didn't even know that Stuart Weitzmans came in wider sizes- you learn something new every day! I've been watching the nudist-style shoes for several years now.

• Love
Reactions: jaskg144
Agree with Prada, have a lovely 4 inch heel stiletto heel and they are very comfortable
That's amazing! My mother has a pair of Prada Sport patent sneakers that she has been wearing for years and swears by them, but I always figured that they were comfortable just because they were sneakers. Their designs are stunning too, so I'm very happy to hear that!

I didn't even know that Stuart Weitzmans came in wider sizes- you learn something new every day! I've been watching the nudist-style shoes for several years now.

Yes! Look at the letters after the size number, these show you the width :biggrin: I find B to be wide enough in a lot of their shoes, but also have C and they're really comfortable.

61hTxjALO7L.jpeg

Reactions: bisousx
Stuart Weitzman doesn't work out all that well for me. Their C width is not wider enough than the B to make a difference and I still need to size up. I have never come across a D width in Stuart Weitzman.

I'm so happy to hear that Ferragamo is one of your top two- I've drooled over the Varas and other designs since high school, LOL. Time to seriously put them on my wishlist!

If the Vara has been on your radar, definitely give them a try. You can often find C widths in Vara. I've come across D width only once - a black patent Vara, the first ones I bought and still a favorite. They are a low heel, no question, but a nice dressy shoe.

Stuart Weitzman doesn't work out all that well for me. Their C width is not wider enough than the B to make a difference and I still need to size up. I have never come across a D width in Stuart Weitzman.
I've heard conflicting things about Stuart Weitzman as well, but the fact that they even make multiple width options is encouraging- perhaps I should try on a D width if I can actually find one! (although the graphic makes it seem like they may be online only or in limited stock).

I think the low block heel of the Vara is perfect for me to start- I'm glad I have approval from another wide-footed gal! I certainly don't NEED more height at 5'9, and perhaps practicing walking in heels in a lower heel would be more ideal than toddling in 4-inch stilettos anyway.

That's amazing! My mother has a pair of Prada Sport patent sneakers that she has been wearing for years and swears by them, but I always figured that they were comfortable just because they were sneakers. Their designs are stunning too, so I'm very happy to hear that!
Bear in mind they are heels, so will hurt after a while but I could go a fair number of hours in them

The most comfortable designer heels I own are the Valentino rockstud block sandals. As far as pumps go I find Sarah Flint pumps comfy...much more comfy than jimmy choos.

+1 rockstud block sandals. also the rockstud kitten cage heel.
YSL original tribute (the lower one)
older Manolo and Prada heels
some chanel heels

Reactions: Bagatha Christie