MAY/JUNE new baby Bal purchases *SHOW US!!!*

Hmmmmm .. I’m wondering if (perhaps - like this has never happened before with Balenciaga - KIDDING) that this is a case of a mixed card with the prior Year/Season .. and that this is maybe Rouge Vermilion (2007 S/S)?!?! I’ve seen this before, when the bag has a card from the prior Year/Season!!!
LOL
Seller said 2005, tag says 2006. And now it might be 2007? I'm dying here folks :roflmfao:
Whatever year, I love this mystery red Bal baby.

To me, this has always been one of the standouts of Nicholas Ghesquiere’s era. I’ve had my Olive forever but always wanted this in a Black. Congratulations!
Thanks, it's very different from his other designs and fits the body nicely. Do you have a mod shot of your olive?

Thanks, it's very different from his other designs and fits the body nicely. Do you have a mod shot of your olive?
Sorry, I don’t. The straps are comfy worn on the shoulders and the bag itself sits close enough to the body and not so bulky/chunky. It is a bit of a black hole but compared to a Day, it opens up wide so you get to see your stuff easier.

The Parachute bag is a bit of an “acquired taste” kinda design but I love it because of the little maniacal details. Same as when NG did the helmet bag. My flatmate calls it my weird Balenciaga. Haha

The black colour is rare and hard to find. Congrats again! :tup:

Always been a purist Chevre diehard but saw this listing for a Murier Weekender and I couldn’t shake it. Something about the colour...

So I cave in. Feels different, but it surprised me how much I liked the textures of this Weekender. Will see how the corners wear in time but I’m not gonna stress about it.

F/W 2010 Murier

B82C64F3-351A-4F0A-91C8-0D5ADFF65870.jpeg7C4614FC-1BA4-41C8-91A9-7C4FD2C836B2.jpeg

Sorry, I don’t. The straps are comfy worn on the shoulders and the bag itself sits close enough to the body and not so bulky/chunky. It is a bit of a black hole but compared to a Day, it opens up wide so you get to see your stuff easier.

The Parachute bag is a bit of an “acquired taste” kinda design but I love it because of the little maniacal details. Same as when NG did the helmet bag. My flatmate calls it my weird Balenciaga. Haha

The black colour is rare and hard to find. Congrats again! :tup:
Thanks!

Always been a purist Chevre diehard but saw this listing for a Murier Weekender and I couldn’t shake it. Something about the colour...

So I cave in. Feels different, but it surprised me how much I liked the textures of this Weekender. Will see how the corners wear in time but I’m not gonna stress about it.

F/W 2010 Murier

View attachment 5406159View attachment 5406160
I've always liked that colour.

Reactions: Norm.Core

F/W 2010 Murier

Very pretty colour, congrats!:love:

F/W 2010 Murier

Beautiful color!