Who is in your passenger seat?

Have you had any issues with this bag? I just got it but a little concerned about the creme yellowing with age? Have you had any color transfer and are the handles easy to keep clean? I’d like to keep it but I’m concerned about the creme part and if it may get dirty easily…
So far I don‘t have any issues, as long as I don’t carry it at the crook of my arm , it will be ok . I used to get yellow stain from my body sun block when I carry my speedy 30 at crook of my arm many years ago, I need to clean the handles with deep pores cleansing oil from time to time.
I would think even the cream color yellowing with age, it won’t be noticeable since it’s cream, not pure white to start with .
You should keep it, it’s a beautiful bag :smile:

Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
So far I don‘t have any issues, as long as I don’t carry it at the crook of my arm , it will be ok . I used to get yellow stain from my body sun block when I carry my speedy 30 at crook of my arm many years ago, I need to clean the handles with deep pores cleansing oil from time to time.
I would think even the cream color yellowing with age, it won’t be noticeable since it’s cream, not pure white to start with .
You should keep it, it’s a beautiful bag :smile:
Thank you for the feedback! I did ask her and she did not think it would yellow But said if it did to let her know….it’s a nice break from the mono print for a bit….