Help! Which D-Lite should I get?

Help! Which D-Lite should I get?

• Total voters

potatonoodz

May 27, 2018
Hi all! I’m about to pull the trigger on a new d-lite bag and I just can’t decide which one to go for.
I normally dress pretty casually (ie neutral tee with jeans or leggings) and my bags are quite casual too- my collection includes green St. Louis Goyard, Loewe bucket bag, ysl grey college, chevron black Chanel flap, etc. I love that the d-lite can be a pop of pattern and texture (possibly colour) in my outfit.
Which one do you guys like the most or think I should get considering my style ?

300CABD6-7B2B-474E-9D5D-FAA768BA141E.jpeg

B5F26B29-38FB-4C9C-86E9-567B9DD27422.jpeg

574E1DB6-5585-4FD9-A5B8-829362181203.jpeg

9C820FA1-CF85-4206-8A88-BD0DE7246525.jpeg

CD742820-ECDE-42C2-81E6-54E84207658F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bagatha Christie
Considering your style which includes mostly neutrals (green, gray, black,) I'd say either the TDJ or Constellation. However, I sense that your style is classic with a twist (black chevron Chanel), I think you can add a serious pop of color with the MC Constellation. If you go with the TDJ or Constellation, you can always add a pop of color with a Mitzah.

Considering your style which includes mostly neutrals (green, gray, black,) I'd say either the TDJ or Constellation. However, I sense that your style is classic with a twist (black chevron Chanel), I think you can add a serious pop of color with the MC Constellation. If you go with the TDJ or Constellation, you can always add a pop of color with a Mitzah.
Wow thank you! I love your analysis. Somehow I didn’t think of adding the pop of colour with a Mitzah… leaning towards a TDJ now since it’s still within my (neutral) comfort zone!

Tough choice! I have the reverse Toile de Jouy, but not the striped version in your post. I also have the gold Dior Around the World Stelle D-Lite for nicer/dressier occasions, but I love the versatility of the D-Lites. I actually use my reverse Toile de Jouy D-Lite quite a lot, particularly with jeans, and it works so well with casual wear and if you want to dress it up, take the strap off and carry it by hand!

Since you're looking for a pop of colour to go with your outfit, I absolutely love the variety in colour in the Multicolour Constellation. I really like how they've pattern-matched the handles to the bag itself, you'll notice this isn't the case with the other D-Lites! Also I love the embroidered strap. Because the base colour is navy and you've got a range of hues in the design, it will go really well with every outfit too. The navy base colour is also great if you're worried about colour transfer (I've not had this issue with my D-Lites but it could be a source of reassurance if you are worried about this)

Reactions: potatonoodz
Tough choice! I have the reverse Toile de Jouy, but not the striped version in your post. I also have the gold Dior Around the World Stelle D-Lite for nicer/dressier occasions, but I love the versatility of the D-Lites. I actually use my reverse Toile de Jouy D-Lite quite a lot, particularly with jeans, and it works so well with casual wear and if you want to dress it up, take the strap off and carry it by hand!

Since you're looking for a pop of colour to go with your outfit, I absolutely love the variety in colour in the Multicolour Constellation. I really like how they've pattern-matched the handles to the bag itself, you'll notice this isn't the case with the other D-Lites! Also I love the embroidered strap. Because the base colour is navy and you've got a range of hues in the design, it will go really well with every outfit too. The navy base colour is also great if you're worried about colour transfer (I've not had this issue with my D-Lites but it could be a source of reassurance if you are worried about this)
Thanks for your advice ! Can I ask how’s the wear and tear of your D-Lites? Does the fabric sag over time?

I like TDJ. It’s a safER choice without being TOO safe. As mentioned above, you can (and should!) add mitzvahs that you can change out. This bag is too $$$ to go with something that you might not go with as many of your outfits. **All that being said… they’re all so beautiful

I like TDJ. It’s a safER choice without being TOO safe. As mentioned above, you can (and should!) add mitzvahs that you can change out. This bag is too $$$ to go with something that you might not go with as many of your outfits. **All that being said… they’re all so beautiful

Yes I learnt that the hard way…. I bought the latte zodiac one and realised it doesn’t really suit my lifestyle nothing to do with the print !
Trying to sell it now after using it twice

• Sad
Reactions: Amandiora