LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

I have the dreaded old model and it’s been repaired once a couple years ago. The zipper tore the lining inside and they fixed it. Now I’m afraid to use it and the zipper is so difficult, even more than it was before. I don’t have a boutique anywhere close to me and when I shop it’s usually via the website.

I’m tempted to call them and see what they will do. When I had it repaired I brought it to the the Crystals store in Vegas and they were so helpful and nice. Should I just wait until I can get to a city with a boutique or call the 1800# and see if they will exchange it for a new one.

I probably have used it twice in two years because the zipper is so difficult and I’m afraid it will tear the canvas. The way I open it now is to bend that lip back to avoid damage but I don’t feel I should have to do this with a spendy bag with a known defect.

Hi there,

I have been crushing over this PSM bag since its debut in 2016. But the issue previously such as the zipper (which has been changed now), and constant peeling of the canvas stopped me from purchasing the bag eventhough I was offered

I was even warned by a friend not to buy this bag since hers was repaired, & replaced twice. And she said its not worth the hype.

I would love it if any PSM owners (preferably owns more than a year) could share your honest opinion. Would you recommend buying the bag now?

thanks

p/s: i’ve owned a monogram pochette metis, which is also known for its problems. 2 years in, still good as new
hence i love to hear feedbacks about this PSM bag too
Any update on this? I’m curious

I just scored a PSM on their website! When it arrived I thought there was a bit of misalignment and also the top handle is more towards the back of the bag but I heard that’s how it’s made when it’s made in USA. Would you guys keep this one or should I return and wait for another to pop up? I’m from Canada and it’s taken me a while to get my hands on one.
Thanks for your opinions!!!
03B96088-F035-480A-8F21-F8C15F16EA8F.jpeg

Reactions: JoesGirl
I just scored a PSM on their website! When it arrived I thought there was a bit of misalignment and also the top handle is more towards the back of the bag but I heard that’s how it’s made when it’s made in USA. Would you guys keep this one or should I return and wait for another to pop up? I’m from Canada and it’s taken me a while to get my hands on one.
Thanks for your opinions!!!
View attachment 5393359
The alignment on your PSM looks great to me!

Hi. I recently got my hands on the PSM (been wanting it for years!!!) and am curious if this front sunk is 'normal' ? The majority that I've seen on pictures and videos seem different... Would like to know if some PSMinis are like this or is it after a while from wear&tear? TY!

IMG_5094.jpg

IMG_5088.jpg

IMG_5085.jpg

Also: Can you guys feel the loop at the bottom of your bag from the inside?

Hi. I recently got my hands on the PSM (been wanting it for years!!!) and am curious if this front sunk is 'normal' ? The majority that I've seen on pictures and videos seem different... Would like to know if some PSMinis are like this or is it after a while from wear&tear? TY!

View attachment 5403129

View attachment 5403130

View attachment 5403131

My front isn't sunken in. I don't think it's a big deal. I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't mention it. Yes, I can feel the loop bump from the inside of my PSM.

Hi! I just purchased mine at the beginning of April and the front is slightly sunken in as well near the zipper area (on one side). At first I was a little worried but I’m not worried about it now! :smile:

View attachment 5403129

View attachment 5403130

View attachment 5403131