Shoes Show us your Valentino Rockstuds!! Let's see what you got!!

Got my first valentinos! Pleasantly surprised that they are reasonably comfortable and they go with so many outfits. Does anyone think these are/will be dated looking soon? I’m probably keeping them regardless but just curious.
Beautiful! I have worn mine a few times and the heel tips seem to be have some wear but doesn’t bother me. Rest of the shoe is in pristine condition!

Hi everyone, I'm super new to Valentino shoes, but does anyone know if this combo (black pebbled calfskin with gold studs) is part of their permanent collection or seasonal? I did purchase the 100mm pair with somewhat of a deal (roughly 25% off so about $890 including tax), but I'm debating whether I should return them and try to purchase them when I go to Europe (Italy/Paris) in June, for what I imagine will be cheaper than in the US.

Or do you know if this color combo ever comes in a lower heel height?

1648448015273.png

Hi everyone, I'm super new to Valentino shoes, but does anyone know if this combo (black pebbled calfskin with gold studs) is part of their permanent collection or seasonal? I did purchase the 100mm pair with somewhat of a deal (roughly 25% off so about $890 including tax), but I'm debating whether I should return them and try to purchase them when I go to Europe (Italy/Paris) in June, for what I imagine will be cheaper than in the US.

Or do you know if this color combo ever comes in a lower heel height?

View attachment 5365504
I'm leaning towards permanent, but may only be offered through their boutiques or select retailers bc I don't see it often. If you're talking specifically about black on black, with this heel height, I know the smooth leather variation, but with tone on tone rockstuds, is permanent. However, it's also not readily carries by most retailers. Also seems like they make limited stock of these permanent styles. Most popular is ofc the two toned version with black and nude trim.

Well this was a shock to the system! I pulled out all my shoes today to do a pre-Summer check in case any needed soling, cleaning, selling (as if..!) etc and was gobsmacked at how many Valentinos there are. Not all RS obv, but most of them are and I had to put everything away super fast in case the hubs came home and contemplated doing the math - God forbid, so didn't retake a pic of RS only, sorry.
I swear they must have been breeding in my wardrobe...

My favourites would have to be the Poudre block heel sandals with the crossed ankle straps, which I have not seen since I bought them actually, maybe they weren't popular? I love them though! Also the black suede gladiator sandals get a lot of Summer wear.

Least favourite are probably the flat gold espadrille sandals. I bought these because I loved the gold espadrille wedges so much and these were on sale. But they feel a bit too... flappy? The soles are quite heavy without much give. That said, of course I pull them out a few times each Summer anyway, can't have them feeling left out.
The black and poudre caged flats were my first pair, bought second hand from Tradesy for AUD$250. Bargain of the century as they were in perfect condition but broken in! I swear the poudre caged flats were the hardest shoes I have ever had to break in. (Just noticed how trashed the toe tips are on those, oops! Best get that seen to.)

I also have a soft spot for the black and poudre flat Mary Janes, sooo cute. They're another design I have not seen anywhere since the day I bought them. I know styles come and go, but I did think these had a little more longevity to them. Not that it will stop me wearing them for many years to come!
I am glad I splurged so much in the 2010s decade, as these will last forever. Not a chance I could do it now to this extent. :-s

1666674821428.jpeg

Well this was a shock to the system! I pulled out all my shoes today to do a pre-Summer check in case any needed soling, cleaning, selling (as if..!) etc and was gobsmacked at how many Valentinos there are. Not all RS obv, but most of them are and I had to put everything away super fast in case the hubs came home and contemplated doing the math - God forbid, so didn't retake a pic of RS only, sorry.
I swear they must have been breeding in my wardrobe...

My favourites would have to be the Poudre block heel sandals with the crossed ankle straps, which I have not seen since I bought them actually, maybe they weren't popular? I love them though! Also the black suede gladiator sandals get a lot of Summer wear.

Least favourite are probably the flat gold espadrille sandals. I bought these because I loved the gold espadrille wedges so much and these were on sale. But they feel a bit too... flappy? The soles are quite heavy without much give. That said, of course I pull them out a few times each Summer anyway, can't have them feeling left out.
The black and poudre caged flats were my first pair, bought second hand from Tradesy for AUD$250. Bargain of the century as they were in perfect condition but broken in! I swear the poudre caged flats were the hardest shoes I have ever had to break in. (Just noticed how trashed the toe tips are on those, oops! Best get that seen to.)

I also have a soft spot for the black and poudre flat Mary Janes, sooo cute. They're another design I have not seen anywhere since the day I bought them. I know styles come and go, but I did think these had a little more longevity to them. Not that it will stop me wearing them for many years to come!
I am glad I splurged so much in the 2010s decade, as these will last forever. Not a chance I could do it now to this extent. :-s

View attachment 5639030
im afraid to see my collection. also glad that i bought so many previously bc with how fast they are raising prices, i cant be buying them in good conscience. another trick is that bc i have so many, i alternate and rarely wear one to the ground...nothing a sole replacement cant fix.