**The Red Club**

Lovely reds, indeed! I have only one red, a Rouge Coquelicot City and I want to get a darker or richer red but not sure which. Do you, ladies, love RT more or which other darker red? Pics don’t do them justice and it’s so difficult to choose. Thanks for any ideas. :blush:

Lovely reds, indeed! I have only one red, a Rouge Coquelicot City and I want to get a darker or richer red but not sure which. Do you, ladies, love RT more or which other darker red? Pics don’t do them justice and it’s so difficult to choose. Thanks for any ideas. :blush:
Either of the 03 or 04 reds if you can find them. Rouge theatre. Those are my favourites.

Either of the 03 or 04 reds if you can find them. Rouge theatre. Those are my favourites.

Thank you, @muchstuff! I always thought I am a red-obsessed or red-addicted person because all people around me wear almost any other color but red. But then, I found you, Balenciaga ladies, and I am in awe with all the red beauties you post here! It’s like Red heaven.
Tbh, I absolutely love the dark reds more but I have so many other bags in those shades that I’d like to get my hands on a beautiful RT Bal-bag for now.