Van Cleef in action!

Tried on some beauties at VCA today and managed to get a nice shot of the earrings with a beautiful background. Sadly I had to pass as I am focusing on TE20 at the moment :sad:

But I was thinking how differently BA looks under the direct bright top light and on the neck in the same room!

View attachment 5402441View attachment 5402442View attachment 5402443
If you find a BA you love, you should go for it. There is so much variation in color, that if and when you decide to proceed, you may not find the color you want.

Tried on some beauties at VCA today and managed to get a nice shot of the earrings with a beautiful background. Sadly I had to pass as I am focusing on TE20 at the moment :sad:

But I was thinking how differently BA looks under the direct bright top light and on the neck in the same room!

View attachment 5402441View attachment 5402442View attachment 5402443
I love the blue agate on you... it pops! Blue agate is such a neon blue stone, so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: cmadtmifyb0623
Pontdesamoureux⌚︎ , Magic long necklace and the diamond line bracelet.
Just picked up another WG piece! :biggrin:

View attachment 5402994
I love your outfit paired with your jewelry! The colors are perfect with your gorgeous watch! Do you have the special order white gold long Magic pendant? I recently bought the short one, but I so wish they'd make that piece in the long version.

Reactions: skyqueen
I love your outfit paired with your jewelry! The colors are perfect with your gorgeous watch! Do you have the special order white gold long Magic pendant? I recently bought the short one, but I so wish they'd make that piece in the long version.

Thank you DS2006 :heart:
You are always very very sweet:amuse:
I don't have ANY special order piece(30% premium price:no:).
I have just this Magic pave in the long version.
I want another Magic long, but I cannot decide which one.

Reactions: DS2006
Pont des Amoureux with the white alligator strap is so stunning! (I think you are wearing the white strap in the photo.) Congrats on your new necklace.

I love your pieces. You have an amazing collection.

Thank you BigAkoya :heart:
Yes, it's a white strap.
The watch looks great with any color, black, pink, blue, etc., but I use the white strap most!
The necklace is Magic long which I have worn for many years:amuse:
Will post my latest purchase later!;)

Though I said I want another Magic long pendant, but I might prefer the short version.

The long version looks nice in the pic, but the motif easily gets lost when you move.
The Magic motif stands out much more when it is worn short IMO.
Especially your MOP, you can enjoy its super iridescence on your chest, around your face more!!!
When you add 20motif, you can wear them together:tup:
I want to wear my Magic pave long necklace short, but I don't like doubling up.
I have always thought it is a good idea to add the WG short chain, but not yet.

@DS2006 May I ask a clarifying question? You wrote above “Do you have the special order white gold long Magic pendant? I recently bought the short one, but I so wish they'd make that piece in the long version.”

I’ve seen a few references to a “short” Magic pendant on this forum - is it just a Magic on a short chain (not doubled up), or is there another option? Thanks!

Reactions: DS2006