EU Chatting and Stalking

I have been in such a bad mood today. I had a week off as my daughter started nursery and yesterday I planned to do shopping. I was saving for a while for a Chanel ballerinas, went to NBS store , found a perfect one and guess what?
size 37.5 was too small, it was painful to wear them and size 38 was too big :confused1: I completely don’t get it. I went to few other stores like House of Fraser, Russel and Bromley, Clarks etc and I couldn’t find any shoes which I would like. I always wanted to have a Chanel ballerina, it is my perfect type of work/ going out shoes and now I don’t know what to do. I was planning to purchase size38 and just use insoles but one lady saw me in a boutique and when SA left to check one more pair for me, she said Chanel balerinas are getting much wider with time and there were already quite wide so I decided not to get them In the end. Could you recommend any other brands which has a nice ballerinas? i attached pictures of which I was trying on.
I then went to visit my friend who is buying fake bags :facepalm: and she is now purchasing fake shoes, jewellery etc and I saw she purchased exactly same Hermes Oran sandals as I have and LV Coussin also in the same colour as I have. It completely puts me off wearing it again. I am so against fakes and she even had the audacity to tell me that I am stupid to pay such a lots of money for luxury goods while she has the same for 1/10 price. She even told me a story when she took her fake Gucci bag to the store and SA didn’t realised it’s fake.
Sorry for such a moody post but I thought you would understand me :drinks:

I would also like to congrat everyone who purchased new goodies. I love seeing all your unboxings, even if I don’t write anything :loveeyes:

AC847EC4-7F6B-4B52-AFC6-F53CDC988C39.jpeg

2195D683-24C1-4FA4-96D3-82FC4D853875.jpeg

Last edited:
Girlllllssss, I just found these pictures!!:nuts: I’m not familiar with the account so not 100% sure if it’s real.

Thank you for posting this image :flowers:! On closer inspection I have to say that I don't like the sea green with that "stardust" yellow. Without the yellow it would be a lovely color, but I dislike yellow. Yellow is not a color I want to have on my bags :lol:.
I am glad because I only have to save my money for the Alma BB - if it will be released :heart:.

I have been in such a bad mood today. I had a week off as my daughter started nursery and yesterday I planned to do shopping. I was saving for a while for a Chanel ballerinas, went to NBS store , found a perfect one and guess what?
size 37.5 was too small, it was painful to wear them and size 38 was too big :confused1: I completely don’t get it. I went to few other stores like House of Fraser, Russel and Bromley, Clarks etc and I couldn’t find any shoes which I would like. I always wanted to have a Chanel ballerina, it is my perfect type of work/ going out shoes and now I don’t know what to do. I was planning to purchase size38 and just use insoles but one lady saw me in a boutique and when SA left to check one more pair for me, she said Chanel balerinas are getting much wider with time and there were already quite wide so I decided not to get them In the end. Could you recommend any other brands which has a nice ballerinas? i attached pictures of which I was trying on.
I then went to visit my friend who is buying fake bags :facepalm: and she is now purchasing fake shoes, jewellery etc and I saw she purchased exactly same Hermes Oran sandals as I have and LV Coussin also in the same colour as I have. It completely puts me off wearing it again. I am so against fakes and she even had the audacity to tell me that I am stupid to pay such a lots of money for luxury goods while she has the same for 1/10 price. She even told me a story when she took her fake Gucci bag to the store and SA didn’t realised it’s fake.
Sorry for such a moody post but I thought you would understand me :drinks:

I would also like to congrat everyone who purchased new goodies. I love seeing all your unboxings, even if I don’t write anything :loveeyes:

Oh nooo, that sounds like such a sad day :sad: I'm sorry the chanel balerinas didn't work out. I'm not fimiliar with these shoes but maybe someone else on the forum can give advice on which size to take?

I'm also blown away by the story of your friend with the fake bags:shocked: buying fake is already annoying but the fact that she choose the same bags as you out of allllll fakes wou make me mad:facepalm: I mean if you can't or don't want to pay the price there are so many other beautifull less expensive bags out there. I will never understand why people prefer to buy a fake over an other quality non designer bag.

Thank you for posting this image :flowers:! On closer inspection I have to say that I don't like the sea green with that "stardust" yellow. Without the yellow it would be a lovely color, but I dislike yellow. Yellow is not a color I want to have on my bags :lol:.
I am glad because I only have to save my money for the Alma BB - if it will be released :heart:.

Hahahaha I love yellow, that's why I was so desperate to get BTP Speedy, even my car is yellow:lol: but I agree the yellow with the sea green is an interesting choice :giggle: