SS 2022 collections

I think how you feel is normal. Although it’s not much of a use for them, the feeling is more of how I like to receive everything I’m supposed to receive. For me, I probably would have thoughts like if this is a return piece and the previous buyer forgot to put them back. So don’t worry, you’re not the weird one. :hugs:
Yes that’s exactly how I felt as first. I assumed it was because it was a return that I was sent especially since the box was torn and there was marks on the dust bag. Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it and needed to hear that. I’ll try to forget about the papers not being included and just enjoy my bag :smile:

Reactions: Babxie
Just returned from a private event at LV over Mother's Day weekend. I can't believe I scored an actual runway show bag from SS2022! This bag is stunning in person. The best part is that it actually comes with a crossbody strap making it appropriate for casual weekends. I am over the moon.

Attachments

• Treasure Trunk 1 inked.jpg
    Treasure Trunk 1 inked.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 152
  • Treasure Trunk 2 inked.jpg
    Treasure Trunk 2 inked.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Treasure Trunk 3 inked.jpg
    Treasure Trunk 3 inked.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 144
  • Treasure Trunk Purseblog.jpg
    Treasure Trunk Purseblog.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 163
  • Treasure Trunk Jane mini.jpg
    Treasure Trunk Jane mini.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 168
Just returned from a private event at LV over Mother's Day weekend. I can't believe I scored an actual runway show bag from SS2022! This bag is stunning in person. The best part is that it actually comes with a crossbody strap making it appropriate for casual weekends. I am over the moon.
How gorgeous and what a wonderful get! Looks great on and you and is a gorgeous bag :heart:

So you guys toss the item number sticker/card and the textile card that tells you what the bag is made of? So odd. I swear all these years I’ve gotten it with every single item I have purchased! This is good to know though.

No we only throw the sticker with the bar code. The textile card is meant to be included for the client. That said I do think some outlets/regions may do things differently. However to be completely honest, a lot of the time the stickers or textile card will get lost or misplaced.

Completely understand why you would prefer to have them but just want to assure you that it's quite normal for items to not have them as well. Just make sure to check the condition of your bag and it should be fine.

The marceau is really pretty and elegant!
Thank you..I was trying to decide between the Victoire in noir or the Marceau. I think the Victoire is bigger from the measurements and was told the victoire was being discontinued. I couldn’t find it on the search by store and guessed it discontinued and then realized the search function isn’t working…:annoyed:

I want the speedy 20 in pink. Do you know if its coming out in 20 or only nano?
Speedy 20 will be in Vert color for other places, China exclusive is Rose for Speedy 20.

Does anybody know if nano noe will be available in stardust pink or beige? TIA xx
Nano Noe is beige, China exclusive is Lilas. Nano speedy is pink

Speedy 20 will be in Vert color for other places, China exclusive is Rose for Speedy 20.

Nano Noe is beige, China exclusive is Lilas. Nano speedy is pink

I love the China exclusives, of course. I would love the nano speedy in vert and the nano noe (or any small bag) in lilas, but not enough to use a reseller/personal shopper to get them. My first ever LV bag was in lilas :love:

Reactions: Gamourgirrrl
I love the China exclusives, of course. I would love the nano speedy in vert and the nano noe (or any small bag) in lilas, but not enough to use a reseller/personal shopper to get them. My first ever LV bag was in lilas :love:
I just wished the Nano Speedy is not in pink , because I already have the Denim version in pink. But I ordered the Nano Speedy still, I want to see are they look similar .
I have never thought of using a personal shopper , the only ‘real personal shopper‘ I have is my daughter in London :lol: