SS 2022 collections

you may ask your SA to give them to you, text her/him about that
I just messaged her, thank you.
The one that stays at the store is the bar code with price.
The barcode with item number & textile card go to clients every time.
That’s what I was thinking. I have always recieved the item number and textile card. I just messaged my ca. Ill see what she says. Thanks for confirming.

So her response was “oh really? Normally I’d toss the price tag but the scan tag and care card stays so that’s odd but maybe it fell out accidentally. Sorry about that” aka she is not about to do anything about it lol sighhhhh.
I work at LV. Normally we just toss the stickers in the bin when packing it. They are really not important for clients and mainly used for us to scan the item.

I think it also depends on which outlet you buy from as perhaps some just keep the sticker in the bag. But the sticker is quite useless as it is not used for anything else like repairs, exchanges, etc.

Has anyone ever had a bag come without the item number sticker and textile card? Should I let it go? I’m kind of annoyed the box had a tear in it and the dust bag had some black spots. I can get over the dust bag and box but I like to keep all receipts and textile cards for all my items. Just last week I had a capucines sent to me without my receipt.
What do you use the textile cards for? I don’t use them for anything. Was the capucines an online order? I think you can print out this receipt from your account. I believe all my online order receipts come as a gift receipt and have been for awhile….

I work at LV. Normally we just toss the stickers in the bin when packing it. They are really not important for clients and mainly used for us to scan the item.

I think it also depends on which outlet you buy from as perhaps some just keep the sticker in the bag. But the sticker is quite useless as it is not used for anything else like repairs, exchanges, etc.
So you guys toss the item number sticker/card and the textile card that tells you what the bag is made of? So odd. I swear all these years I’ve gotten it with every single item I have purchased! This is good to know though.
What do you use the textile cards for? I don’t use them for anything. Was the capucines an online order? I think you can print out this receipt from your account. I believe all my online order receipts come as a gift receipt and have been for awhile….
I keep the textile cards and item numbers in the bags/SLGs when not in use or in a zip lock bag. If I ever decide to sell an item, which I rarely do, I make sure I include all of this to the person buying it. Do you guys all throw yours away?

The capucines was mailed to me from the store. After doing some research looks like they can always reprint a receipt. I guess if I were to ever need the receipt I’ll just contact the store in the future.

You work at LV??? You lucky girl. I’m jealous!

Reactions: Moobarry12
So you guys toss the item number sticker/card and the textile card that tells you what the bag is made of? So odd. I swear all these years I’ve gotten it with every single item I have purchased! This is good to know though.
I keep the textile cards and item numbers in the bags/SLGs when not in use or in a zip lock bag. If I ever decide to sell an item, which I rarely do, I make sure I include all of this to the person buying it. Do you guys all throw yours away?

The capucines was mailed to me from the store. After doing some research looks like they can always reprint a receipt. I guess if I were to ever need the receipt I’ll just contact the store in the future.
I never use the textile card and if I sell the item I don’t include any paperwork only the dust bag. I don’t think those items get you are higher price.

I never use the textile card and if I sell the item I don’t include any paperwork only the dust bag. I don’t think those items get you are higher price.
I don’t think they do get you a higher price. But I feel like people are more inclined to purchase your item if it has everything included from my personal selling experience. I always include the receipt with my info blacked out. I just know if I were to buy from the preloved market I would also prefer all the original packaging included like the dust bag, receipt and tags. It’s just a personal preference I guess :smile:

I don’t think they do get you a higher price. But I feel like people are more inclined to purchase your item if it has everything included from my personal selling experience. I always include the receipt with my info blacked out. I just know if I were to buy from the preloved market I would also prefer all the original packaging included like the dust bag, receipt and tags. It’s just a personal preference I guess :smile:
Absolutely, I get it and nothing wrong with it….That makes sense..I only buy from Couture USA and Yoogis Closer for preloved so I‘m comfortable with their authentication, I really don’t look for the other paperwork for the item. I do like to have a dust bag but even if it wasn’t included Yoogis has included theirs…..I do understand that many buyers do want the the included slips and receipt so it is a great idea to make sure you have them…:smile:

My OTG GM in the sunrise pastel already has color transfer from my jeans. I was furious but I told myself that its just a bag and I need to love and wear it. Besides its only on one side which no one else will see and so I just took a breather and just am enjoying my bag. Love that I get compliments every time I wear this bag.
Do you mind sharing a picture for us?

Has anyone ever had a bag come without the item number sticker and textile card? Should I let it go? I’m kind of annoyed the box had a tear in it and the dust bag had some black spots. I can get over the dust bag and box but I like to keep all receipts and textile cards for all my items. Just last week I had a capucines sent to me without my receipt.
I think how you feel is normal. Although it’s not much of a use for them, the feeling is more of how I like to receive everything I’m supposed to receive. For me, I probably would have thoughts like if this is a return piece and the previous buyer forgot to put them back. So don’t worry, you’re not the weird one. :hugs: