2022 Holiday Pendant

I think they will release something that everyone is asking for, but with a weird twist that some love and leave others scratching their heads.

“Give us a blue stone like turquoise!”—> 2019–> blue porcelain

“Give us white gold!” —> 2020 —> WG guilloche

“Give us a pink stone!” —> 2021 —> pink rhodonite

What are we asking for now? It will be that, but VCA will choose a version that is just a bit different and a bit more controversial! ;)

I think they will release something that everyone is asking for, but with a weird twist that some love and leave others scratching their heads.

“Give us a blue stone like turquoise!”—> 2019–> blue porcelain

“Give us white gold!” —> 2020 —> WG guilloche

“Give us a pink stone!” —> 2021 —> pink rhodonite

What are we asking for now? It will be that, but VCA will choose a version that is just a bit different and a bit more controversial! ;)
That is a great observation! Blue... people want more blue... it will be lapis! :nuts: :heart:

Here’s what they’ve done already:
View attachment 5401130

So no lapis since they did it in 2010 @BigAkoya - was it your SA that said they were going to make the holiday pendants less available going forward?

If that’s the case then maybe something new they’ve never done! Hmmm - orange and purple are the colors missing in this rainbow of stones.
Yes, my SA said VCA was going to reel back in the HP pendant, only for existing clients.

My SA said last year was insane. There were people who had never purchased before calling different stores and demanding a pendant. My SA said some were very rude and some callers even called the SA liars saying they know there are pendants at that boutique and they want one.

Orange would be fun! I would love a WG orange coral 20 for summer!