MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

There is a nest in each arborvitae, one belongs to Cardinals, and she wakes me up every day because of the birds. She sits there for hours. 20220506_072706.jpg
Oh I should wash my windows. But my son screwed the window in place with 2,000 screws so my psycho uncle wouldn't break in.
Sometimes it probably appears that I don't lead a normal life.
I don't.

There is a nest in each arborvitae, one belongs to Cardinals, and she wakes me up every day because of the birds. She sits there for hours. View attachment 5397247
Oh I should wash my windows. But my son screwed the window in place with 2,000 screws so my psycho uncle wouldn't break in.
I don't.
I love those trees...I want to line my whole yard in them!! Looks like kitty is listening to 'dinner'?? LOL!

There is a nest in each arborvitae, one belongs to Cardinals, and she wakes me up every day because of the birds. She sits there for hours. View attachment 5397247
I don't.
our kitties are bird watchers too
we have another hummingbird nesting on a wire on the patio
hummerwire.jpg

I don't.
Am i the only one curious about the psycho uncle!!:doh:

We may need @Shelby33 to continue that story on this thread:
:lol: :yes::tup:

I must have a weird black report Nikki. It’s the black with gold peeking through. i thought those all came with the pyramid studs. This one has siggy hardware And the older style twill lining.

does anyone have any information on this?

thanks

View attachment 5399799

View attachment 5399800
I am pretty sure it was made for a sample sale, very very few made.

Reactions: JenJBS and Haughty
He's my mom's brother. My mom's family is a typical family except for him. He's done lots of things to get arrested for, robbing several banks, going to prison, then got out and on my 28th birthday robbed Stop & Shop with a fake bomb. Got caught right away, told a cop he had AIDS (he didn't) and spit on him. That cop couldn't hold his newborn for 3 months. They put a plastic bag over his head, he went back to prison.
My grandparents died, left him out of the will. First he stalked my aunt who got a restraing order against him. Then last year started with me and my mom. He thinks I am the reason he didn't get left any money. She got an RO, as did I, due to multiple threats. He violated mine twice and hers twice. So if he comes to VT there is a warrant waiting.
Oh and when he got arrested for robbing the Stop and Shop, he told the police that my dad (who was a FF and knew them all) drove the get away car, and, that he was the head of the "natick mafia".
Here is the picture when they arrested him.
Screenshot_20220510-201853_Google.jpg
When I was little and my grandparents went on vacation he broke in and had a "yard sale" after locking my 2 little sisters in the garage. My Dad kicked his ass for that.
There are really just too many stories to tell about that dirt bag.

We may need @Shelby33 to continue that story on this thread:
:lol: :yes::tup:
Oh I forgot about that thread! I'll have to find a plastic bag to play the part of uncle psycho!

• Haha
Reactions: Antonia
He's my mom's brother. My mom's family is a typical family except for him. He's done lots of things to get arrested for, robbing several banks, going to prison, then got out and on my 28th birthday robbed Stop & Shop with a fake bomb. Got caught right away, told a cop he had AIDS (he didn't) and spit on him. That cop couldn't hold his newborn for 3 months. They put a plastic bag over his head, he went back to prison.
My grandparents died, left him out of the will. First he stalked my aunt who got a restraing order against him. Then last year started with me and my mom. He thinks I am the reason he didn't get left any money. She got an RO, as did I, due to multiple threats. He violated mine twice and hers twice. So if he comes to VT there is a warrant waiting.
Oh and when he got arrested for robbing the Stop and Shop, he told the police that my dad (who was a FF and knew them all) drove the get away car, and, that he was the head of the "natick mafia".
View attachment 5400448
When I was little and my grandparents went on vacation he broke in and had a "yard sale" after locking my 2 little sisters in the garage. My Dad kicked his ass for that.
OMG your poor family! This sounds like it could be a movie! I hope you and your family stay safe!! :hugs:

View attachment 5400448
whoa! this is...a lot!!! i'm sorry you went thru that and glad you are safe. you have a very interesting life!