My Lamore collection: part 2

kokebon

May 8, 2007
Look what I got from Nordstrom today? I love the denaro and the cucciolo, its huge!!

Oh and the luna was from Macys Ventura. I drove an hour and half to go there to get it, so I could use my rewards from the presales. lolz!!

The bambino was an exchange, I love this print placement better than the previous one!!

Unfortunately, I didnt get a mamma mia. Nordstrom had mistakenly sent me a bambinone instead. The tag for mamma mia was on the bambinone. Oh well. I know they are completely out of the style, but its ok. I still have my bv!! I cant say I have completed my quest, because I am still sorta of hunting for a bocce or a trenino. But for now, I am happy with what I have!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• lamorecollection.jpg
    lamorecollection.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 132
  • lamorecollection2.jpg
    lamorecollection2.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 85
**HIGH FIVE** L'Amore Sista! Great find, I am drooling over your Luna! :smile: I have a few chances to get a denaro but none of their placement speaks to me. Yours is super cute. I totally dig it!

I wonder if Macys Ventura still has the Luna. I have given up looking for one around here so I might just call them up.

**HIGH FIVE** L'Amore Sista! Great find, I am drooling over your Luna! :smile: I have a few chances to get a denaro but none of their placement speaks to me. Yours is super cute. I totally dig it!

I wonder if Macys Ventura still has the Luna. I have given up looking for one around here so I might just call them up.

the luna was the last one. but i know concord macys has one in stock, its a return, but yeah its still there.

the luna was the last one. but i know concord macys has one in stock, its a return, but yeah its still there.

Thanks! I got it! :yahoo:

Now I am still missing :

Dolce
Caramella
Denaro
Trenino
Scuola
Bracialetto
Corriere - I doubt I will EVER find this ...
Bocce - JapanLA has it but at $88 retail, I am in a dilemma whether to get it ...
Mamma Mia

Thanks! I got it! :yahoo:

Now I am still missing :

Dolce
Caramella
Denaro
Trenino
Scuola
Bracialetto
Corriere - I doubt I will EVER find this ...
Bocce - JapanLA has it but at $88 retail, I am in a dilemma whether to get it ...
Mamma Mia

yeah!! congrats!! lets keep it up!!! haha...I am not sure if I ever saw this print in corriere style..do they even make that style? I dont get it, certain styles go to certain dept stores, then what about the rest? I never seen trenino in any dept stores. where are they???