Scarves Spring/summer 2022 scarves

Mystified by this one ... Pls help @Redbirdhermes ... TIA

Looking at the Hermes photos, it looks to be a double thickness muffler - two layers of silk ??? If not, they super saturated the ink so, the design is eually birhgt on both sides. I see a contrast hem in the tag photo and on the photo where it is used as a belt -

Is this one double thickness ? Two layers of silk ? I am dying to know how thick this one is ... I have several old etoles - made from doubled over 90s - and think they are a bit thick, unless it is midwinter - when they are perfect

I did notice on the GARDE ROBE Pop twilly - it is doubled over and does have a contrast hem

Mystified by this one ... Pls help @Redbirdhermes ... TIA

Looking at the Hermes photos, it looks to be a double thickness muffler - two layers of silk ??? If not, they super saturated the ink so, the design is eually birhgt on both sides. I see a contrast hem in the tag photo and on the photo where it is used as a belt -

Is this one double thickness ? Two layers of silk ? I am dying to know how thick this one is ... I have several old etoles - made from doubled over 90s - and think they are a bit thick, unless it is midwinter - when they are perfect

I did notice on the GARDE ROBE Pop twilly - it is doubled over and does have a contrast hem
Le Premier Chant, Wow! Muffler is single thickness, very saturated inks. Photos taken outdoors in full shade, sunny late afternoon

CW16, blanc/bleu/multi, front and back

20220505_172209.jpg20220505_172203.jpg20220505_172156.jpg20220505_172200.jpg

Same thing with CW05, only the mauve/blanc/bleu is less vivid.

20220505_172243.jpg20220505_172236.jpg20220505_172228.jpg20220505_172233.jpg

I hope this helps.

Much appreciated info, I kind of like the single thickness idea
The saturated inks are great

PS is it sewn together, or just 2 designs printed side by side ?

I have the original PATCHWORK - 5 HS sewn together - single layer - one of my favs
The designs are printed side by side, separated by a dark line. The scarf is one length of fabric with no seam down the middle. This is true for both colorways.

20220507_201759.jpg20220507_201726.jpg20220507_201718.jpg

I’m curious for those who were able to find the beautiful brides de gala marble scarf, did your store have it or did you order it online? I heard it’s quite limited and not sold in my country so trying a world wide search *fingers crossed*
NVM found my answers on the silk marbling thread! I hope Canada is not so ignored for future marbled silk releases lol

Last edited:
I’m curious for those who were able to find the beautiful brides de gala marble scarf, did your store have it or did you order it online? I heard it’s quite limited and not sold in my country so trying a world wide search *fingers crossed*
NVM found my answers on the silk marbling thread! I hope Canada is not so ignored for future marbled silk releases lol
Yesterday I was able to find one in France (and it is on the way to me :biggrin:) but while searching I found out there was also one available in Italy. Maybe you have a friend or family in EU? Hermes told me they were happy to post it to any country as long as it is a member of EU. Good luck!

Reactions: Nomad
Yesterday I was able to find one in France (and it is on the way to me :biggrin:) but while searching I found out there was also one available in Italy. Maybe you have a friend or family in EU? Hermes told me they were happy to post it to any country as long as it is a member of EU. Good luck!
Congrats!! I wish I did know someone in the EU who could source it out for me! this makes me hopeful though that potentially my world wide search might be successful :smile:

Reactions: Nomad
Congrats!! I wish I did know someone in the EU who could source it out for me! this makes me hopeful though that potentially my world wide search might be successful :smile:
I tried to find a BdeG Marble Silk for a foreign friend of mine a few days ago but the customer service told me that there isn't any left in the H stores in France so far. @bibivi1 has been very lucky! I hope there will be a new delivery. Nobody knows, though.

Reactions: Satya83
I believe Vancouver in Canada is the only store that has ordered the brides de gala marble scarf. They have 2 and I am lucky enough to get one last week while I was visiting the city. The SA told me that Toronto (my hometown) did ordered any.

• Sad
Reactions: shrpthorn and Nomad