Britney carries no-names and knock-offs

Smoothoprter

Mon for short
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I wasn't sure where this should go - I notice that with all of her millions Britney carries no-name handbags and knock-offs.

Check out this horrible Chanel knock-off with the interlocking OO's. WHY?

Attachments

• Britney Spears_Winstons_06-1.jpg
    Britney Spears_Winstons_06-1.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 761
  • Britney Spears_Winstons_06.jpg
    Britney Spears_Winstons_06.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 611
Wow. I would blame her stylist (if she has one). Often they get stuff from their entourage and have no idea that they are fakes.

If I was given a fake bag for free from a brand I knew nothing about like Balenciaga....then i would probably carry it proudly too.....until someone told me then I'd be horrified.:sweatdrop:

Sometimes we have to remind ourselves that most celebrities don't have the free time to learn all the ins and outs of designer brands like we do on the forum.

Some of them i truly beleive are unaware that they are carrying fakes.

I'm giving Brit the benefit of the doubt......but I could be wrong:roflmfao:

Wow. I would blame her stylist (if she has one). Often they get stuff from their entourage and have no idea that they are fakes.

If I was given a fake bag for free from a brand I knew nothing about like Balenciaga....then i would probably carry it proudly too.....until someone told me then I'd be horrified.:sweatdrop:

Sometimes we have to remind ourselves that most celebrities don't have the free time to learn all the ins and outs of designer brands like we do on the forum.

Some of them i truly beleive are unaware that they are carrying fakes.

I'm giving Brit the benefit of the doubt......but I could be wrong:roflmfao:

Wow, very well said indeed! :tup:

She doesn't have a stylist anymore. She's fired everybody. I'm sorry but with all of the shopping she does she should know what she's buying, and I'd bet money she knew she was buying a "replica".

Ummm, she has to know its a knockoff, O's definately dont' look like C's :smile: Considering ....whats become of her lately, its not that big of a suprise. Hopefully she can pull it together and not be such a trainwreck, and seriously...hire a stylist!

She doesn't have a stylist anymore. She's fired everybody. I'm sorry but with all of the shopping she does she should know what she's buying, and I'd bet money she knew she was buying a "replica".

ITA. She knows EXACTLY what Chanel is and she even buys from the boutiques. Last week according to US or People (i can't remember) she bought 3-4 Chanel bags totaling well over $10,000. So why does she STILL carry fakes? ...Probably because she just doesn't give an F.