Let's talk Delvaux!

I have this bag: matte black, crispy calf, PM size (which is the one between MM and Small), and matte black hardware. I love it: versatile (dress up or down) and no worries about matching hardware to jewellery.
So far so good, but TBH it might begin to wear and show the base metal underneath at some point. I’ve had her since 2020. My bags are in heavy rotation, so this beauty doesn’t get constant wear.
Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with this bag! I have an ultramatte black Diorama WOC and haven't had problems with the hardware either. I have such a profound weakness for so black bags. This one has me in my feels. :love:

Hello everyone!
I’m new here, and very happy to have found this place to discuss all things Delvaux.

I’d love to know anyone’s insights and experience about the So Cool Mini. Does somebody here have this bag? Are you happy with it? Is it very heavy

I’m considering buying one either in Make Up or in Latte. I guess the camel colour is always more versatile but it seems a bit light for me – I prefer richer beiges, almost caramelly. I wish it existed in Végétal like the MM version!

Anyway, would love to know your thoughts :smile: If a price increase is coming, now might be the perfect time to take the plunge!

Attachments

• 21A42CCE-3AAF-44F8-A966-4CF83D63CED8.jpeg
    21A42CCE-3AAF-44F8-A966-4CF83D63CED8.jpeg
    518.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 0981BB30-69DC-4764-9BFF-03741176C726.jpeg
    0981BB30-69DC-4764-9BFF-03741176C726.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 37
Hello everyone!
I’m new here, and very happy to have found this place to discuss all things Delvaux.

I’d love to know anyone’s insights and experience about the So Cool Mini. Does somebody here have this bag? Are you happy with it? Is it very heavy

I’m considering buying one either in Make Up or in Latte. I guess the camel colour is always more versatile but it seems a bit light for me – I prefer richer beiges, almost caramelly. I wish it existed in Végétal like the MM version!

Anyway, would love to know your thoughts :smile: If a price increase is coming, now might be the perfect time to take the plunge!
I had it in the MM, not the mini. I found the strap hardware made the bag too heavy for me. I ended up giving mine away after a few months.

• Sad
Reactions: papertiger
SA told me 30% increase this week :sad:
I was notified that price will be increased on the 10th in my region. I heard some regions may increase on the 8th though. However, I don't think the percentage is fixed for all bags. I just bought a PM Brillant. My SA said it is better for me to pay before the 10th because that bag will have a 7% increase in value.

My mom decided she wants this Tempete Pochette (thanks @JolieS for the recommendation!), but it’s out of stock on the website. Does anyone know if they replenish stock on the website or if I’m better off trying to call one of the boutiques? I’m not super familiar with Delvaux but would love to track this down for her. Thanks!

Reactions: JolieS
My mom decided she wants this Tempete Pochette (thanks @JolieS for the recommendation!), but it’s out of stock on the website. Does anyone know if they replenish stock on the website or if I’m better off trying to call one of the boutiques? I’m not super familiar with Delvaux but would love to track this down for her. Thanks!
The people at the NY store are quite nice and will ship to you. Good luck.

• Thanks
Reactions: ItsPurseonal