Dior Online horror experience - Need help!!

I had a horrible experience at Dior, too.

Horrible Dior Scam!!!!
I got a Dior lady bag from my husband as a surprise birthday present. But I didn't like the color of the bag(because it’s too white) so my husband had wanted to repurchase a black one after returning it. But it came back to me again because the warehouse insisted the bag was not in perfect condition. The problem is that the bag returned to me is not the one I sent. This bag appears to have been used. The handle of the bag had scratches, all protective films were peeled off, and the packaging of the strap was also peeled off. The pockets in the bag were stretched out. And the color of the white bag had faded. It is a bag that has been used for a long time just by looking at it. Even though there was no authenticity card and three badges in the returned package. I returned my handbag in perfect condition. They've secretly swapped my bag for another used bag.
I complained to the customer center ten times and even talked to the supervisor, but it didn't work. Each time I had to get a formal answer like this “We cannot override the decision of the warehouse."
Nobody tries to solve this. They pretend they don’t know anything after swapping the original bag with someone else's used bag.
The customer center is not helping at all. My birthday turned into a nightmare.
Dior has no conscience and is consistently lying to the end. I don't even know if this used bag is fake or not. That's really horrible.
It is terribly disappointing that this has happened to the world-famous luxury brand Dior. I want a thorough investigation so that a victim like me does not happen again.
Have you considered making a claim with your credit card? If you returned the bag within a day or few days of buying it, there is no way it could sustain these signs of use. To me, you could use such a timeline to prove to your cc that you did not get the bag you bought.

Thank you for your quick reply.
I already requested a chargeback dispute from the credit card company and also filed a complaint to the BBB(Better Business Bureau).
But I'm afraid that all of this will fail.
If the chargeback dispute fails, I'll try to go to the Small Claims Court.
I still can't believe this happened to me.
I will never buy Dior products again.
I want everyone to know about Dior.

Horrible Dior Scam!!!!
I got a Dior lady bag from my husband as a surprise birthday present. But I didn't like the color of the bag(because it’s too white) so my husband had wanted to repurchase a black one after returning it. But it came back to me again because the warehouse insisted the bag was not in perfect condition. The problem is that the bag returned to me is not the one I sent. This bag appears to have been used. The handle of the bag had scratches, all protective films were peeled off, and the packaging of the strap was also peeled off. The pockets in the bag were stretched out. And the color of the white bag had faded. It is a bag that has been used for a long time just by looking at it. Even though there was no authenticity card and three badges in the returned package. I returned my handbag in perfect condition. They've secretly swapped my bag for another used bag.
I complained to the customer center ten times and even talked to the supervisor, but it didn't work. Each time I had to get a formal answer like this “We cannot override the decision of the warehouse."
Nobody tries to solve this. They pretend they don’t know anything after swapping the original bag with someone else's used bag.
Dior has no conscience and is consistently lying to the end. I don't even know if this used bag is fake or not. That's really horrible.
It is terribly disappointing that this has happened to the world-famous luxury brand Dior. I want a thorough investigation so that a victim like me does not happen again.
I wish I could offer some advice, but all I can say is that I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I am horrified and shocked - this is the kind of scam you hear about, but for Dior to be pulling this, just wow. Hoping that your credit card company will come through for you…

Reactions: lulu212121

Horrible Dior Scam!!!!
Oh my GOSH! This is HORRIFIC! UUUGH! This is why IF I place an order online on a high end bag, or even a high end SLG, I always select the delivery to be an in store pickup. That way if there are ANY issues with the bag, I have the SA as a witness! I did order from Dior online myself but I couldnt find the in store pickup as an option so it was delivered to my home. I prayed I didnt have a mishap and thankfully I didn’t but I have heard of someone ordering a mini Dior Lady bag and the strap was missing! They gave her such a hard time with that! She had to keep pushing and eventually they sent her a strap. Im sure that strap is less then $50 for them. They should have just mailed her one from the start! Gosh, I'm so sorry this happened to you. If you go to a physical Dior store they may tell you they can't help you as the online store is different from the physical store but maybe they can give you other ideas to resolve this, like getting you in contact with a District Manager. Wow I don't know how you would go about proving something like this. This is sickening! Just keeping fighting. This is absurd! Uuugh so sorry! My heart goes out to you! :heart::crybaby:

I am having the same issue as you, ordered my black dior d joy last week, came today without the short chain strap. So disappointed!!! Phoned them today and they advised me to email. Emailed them, hopefully the process won't be too painful or long...Unfortunately, unlike you i dont have full video footage of unboxing the bag, i have only recorded from opening white box to getting my bag out from the dust bag. Who would have guessed a strap could be missing when buying from such a well known luxury company. Worst of all, I was so excited to try on the bag I cut off one of the tag! This is looking hopeless for me but will try to bug them until i get a replacement. If someone knows of a professional CS in UK please let me know.

I am having the same issue as you, ordered my black dior d joy last week, came today without the short chain strap. So disappointed!!! Phoned them today and they advised me to email. Emailed them, hopefully the process won't be too painful or long...Unfortunately, unlike you i dont have full video footage of unboxing the bag, i have only recorded from opening white box to getting my bag out from the dust bag. Who would have guessed a strap could be missing when buying from such a well known luxury company. Worst of all, I was so excited to try on the bag I cut off one of the tag! This is looking hopeless for me but will try to bug them until i get a replacement. If someone knows of a professional CS in UK please let me know.
Oh no! Wow this seems to happen TOO frequently as it should not happen AT ALL! Wow, so sorry to hear this. I hope they mail you another strap. I would tell them about how it is known that there is mishaps when shopping on Dior website as you are reading bad reviews. They need to read what their customers are saying and start watching their employees. It would not surprise me if it's their employees that swap items or keep items. It's their word against ours and they usually win. Wow. Keep us posted! Go on yelp or Google and write a review on them. There is probably someone that oversees what gets posted and if possible go on their IG or Twitter too! They won't want the bad publicity! Wow that sucks!

Oh no! Wow this seems to happen TOO frequently as it should not happen AT ALL! Wow, so sorry to hear this. I hope they mail you another strap. I would tell them about how it is known that there is mishaps when shopping on Dior website as you are reading bad reviews. They need to read what their customers are saying and start watching their employees. It would not surprise me if it's their employees that swap items or keep items. It's their word against ours and they usually win. Wow. Keep us posted! Go on yelp or Google and write a review on them. There is probably someone that oversees what gets posted and if possible go on their IG or Twitter too! They won't want the bad publicity! Wow that sucks!
Yes very disheartening, it's my first time buying a luxury bag. Suppose to be such a special and exciting experience, hopefully it's not going to turn into a nightmare!

Yes very disheartening, it's my first time buying a luxury bag. Suppose to be such a special and exciting experience, hopefully it's not going to turn into a nightmare!
Uuugh! I know! I hope not either. I make every effort to buy inside the store or ship an online order to the store so I can open the package in front of them. I know that is not always possible. I have ordered on Dior.com and thankfully I had no issue but I tell you I was stressed wondering If I would have some issue. Just keep pushing and pushing. Thankfully yours is somewhat an easy fix as all they need to do (if they choose to) is send you a strap or allow you to return as you did not get a strap. Just don't take no for an answer. Obviously something is going on with their packaging and shipping dept. There is just too many mishaps. Please keep us posted. I wish the best for you! :heart:Any SAs reading this? Any suggestions?

Reactions: kozee and Amandiora
I am very sorry to hear that this happens to you. As I’ve told many people who had similar experiences, recording your packaging/unboxing can be really helpful when you encounter issues like this. If you have any pictures of the one you returned, can you show them to the customer services? I wouldn’t give up calling although they are saying the same things. If this is something that they messed up on their end, we shouldn’t compromise.
Yes, I’ve taken to recording all my packages that go in the mail. Whether I’m selling or returning. There is just too much fraud around these days.
I’m thinking Dior really needs to keep a closer tab on their operations overall.

Uuugh! I know! I hope not either. I make every effort to buy inside the store or ship an online order to the store so I can open the package in front of them. I know that is not always possible. I have ordered on Dior.com and thankfully I had no issue but I tell you I was stressed wondering If I would have some issue. Just keep pushing and pushing. Thankfully yours is somewhat an easy fix as all they need to do (if they choose to) is send you a strap or allow you to return as you did not get a strap. Just don't take no for an answer. Obviously something is going on with their packaging and shipping dept. There is just too many mishaps. Please keep us posted. I wish the best for you! :heart:Any SAs reading this? Any suggestions?
I was the OP that didn’t get a strap with my micro Lady Dior. Dior CS manager insisted on a 14-day investigation period then insisted that the strap was shown being packed between the box and the tissue?!? It was beyond ridiculous. But the second manager that helped me ended up sending a strap. It was such a thin, shortish strap in a cloud blue that cannot go with anything else.

I was wondering if someone stationed in Europe have had similar problems with online shopping? I've been read through this thread, but it seems like most of you ordered from the US, and I'm pretty certain that the US have their own warehouses(?)

I don't have a Dior store in my country (or any country I can easily get to without flying) but I really want to get a Lady Dior, so online is the only way I can do it right now. I ordered a card case from Dior and it arrived with no problems/damages. But since this is a bigger purchase, I am a bit worried…

I was wondering if someone stationed in Europe have had similar problems with online shopping? I've been read through this thread, but it seems like most of you ordered from the US, and I'm pretty certain that the US have their own warehouses(?)

I don't have a Dior store in my country (or any country I can easily get to without flying) but I really want to get a Lady Dior, so online is the only way I can do it right now. I ordered a card case from Dior and it arrived with no problems/damages. But since this is a bigger purchase, I am a bit worried…
I have ordered smaller items from the online store and beauty products without issues.
From most of us who had problems - it seems to be with missing straps or bags that are not in good shape.
It just seems that there isn’t a lot of quality control. However the disturbing part is Dior’s general reluctance to deal with this issues. Instead they make the customer feel like it is their fault and being subject to two weeks investigation.
I get it that there may be actual fraud cases that caused this mode of action on their part - however it makes the honest buyers unwilling to risk buying high-value items online.

I purchased a Lady Dior ABC bag online and I was worried too but THANKFULLY it arrived in mint condition with the strap and the charms. It was beautifully wrapped and packaged and I could tell my bag was new. I must admit I was stressed out as I read issues about people not getting their straps. To ease my mind I did call customer service re my concerns as I waited for my bag. She told me if I did have an issue to give her a call. I didn't need to call her thankfully so I'm not sure what she would or could do IF I had an issue. I'm in the USA by the way.