Question for Outdoor Pouch owners!

Bingz

Jun 22, 2018
Hi everyone!

Does anyone own an Outdoor Pouch and can tell me if an iPhone 12/13 pro max fits in it please? :smile:

I’m looking on the LV website and it says the pouch is 15cm in length, but I’m guessing there is some give on the sides when the bag is not completely full? I really like this bag, but my phone is about 16.5cm long so worried it won’t fit! It’s a bit of a trek getting to my nearest store, so if anyone has both the bag and an iPhone 12/13 pro max and can help me check that would be fab!!!

Thanks in advance :smile:

Reactions: bagsamplified
Hi everyone!

Does anyone own an Outdoor Pouch and can tell me if an iPhone 12/13 pro max fits in it please? :smile:

I’m looking on the LV website and it says the pouch is 15cm in length, but I’m guessing there is some give on the sides when the bag is not completely full? I really like this bag, but my phone is about 16.5cm long so worried it won’t fit! It’s a bit of a trek getting to my nearest store, so if anyone has both the bag and an iPhone 12/13 pro max and can help me check that would be fab!!!

Thanks in advance :smile:
Hi! I don't own this bag or phone but tried it in store a couple of times, I think you might have to wedge it in diagonally, possibly.

When I was researching this bag, there were some great posts on the SS21 thread -you could ask people there? https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/lv-mens-ss21.1040611/

I bought the Outdoor Pouch in monogram eclipse earlier this year - love it!
I have an iPhone 12 mini (13,5 cm long), so I have plenty of space.

Trying to help you I actually cut out a template of some thick paper measuring 16,5 cm (x 7,5 cm). Unfortunately, I could not make it fit, not even by trying to get it in diagonally... :sad: I was a close call, if the phone had been just 15,5 cm it would have worked (but still tight fit). I used paper, if you try with your actual phone it might work (I doubt it) but it will be a very, very tight fit where you stretch the bag...

Perhaps someone who has a similar phone to yours can help you in here!

Thanks bagsamplified and MariaB for your replies! And thanks so much MariaB for trying with a template!! :heart:

I actually found this post by BooYah shortly after starting this thread - it looks like she was able to fit an iPhone 12 Pro Max in it. But the pouch does look very small in some of the photos I’ve seen!

This may sound silly, but I also tried comparing the patterns on the canvas to my other LV bags and measured the width between the two diamond shapes - all measured out to be 16cm!! :lol:

AA29ED4E-1142-4888-9FB0-0EB76832D4D2.jpeg
569444F0-495B-43DF-A1BE-FA9C5567C726.jpeg

MariaB - please would you mind helping me measure your Outdoor Pouch (diamond to diamond) and see if it also measures to be 16cm? If so, then it means the measurements on the LV site are wrong!:facepalm:

Thank you so much MariaB!! I think my phone *might* just about fit…. I guess I’ll have to chance it! :lol: How are you finding your Outdoor Pouch? I want to get a small bag that I can wear around the waist and also crossbody, so the Outdoor Pouch seems perfect! The strap does seem a bit short though so I might have to buy a separate strap for crossbody wear.

Like I said, I love it :smile: I go for a one hour walk every day and always wear it. I also plan wearing it when I travel and go sight-seeing and need to bring very little, be hands free and not worry about pickpockets!
So far I have only used it crossbody, I'm very tall with an athletic build and the strap is perfect lenght for me.

Oh fab! I’m 5’8 so probably slightly taller than average, but I find most crossbody bags to be too short on me. Hopefully the strap for this pouch will be perfect for me too :smile:

I ordered the pouch on Monday so I can’t wait to receive it! :yahoo:

Oh fab! I’m 5’8 so probably slightly taller than average, but I find most crossbody bags to be too short on me. Hopefully the strap for this pouch will be perfect for me too :smile:

I ordered the pouch on Monday so I can’t wait to receive it! :yahoo:
Loved this whole thread and your measuring the diamonds on two bags was so cool!

How are you finding your new Outdoor Pouch? Is it comfortable for crossbody and for bumbag wear? Hope you're loving it!

Reactions: Bingz
Loved this whole thread and your measuring the diamonds on two bags was so cool!

How are you finding your new Outdoor Pouch? Is it comfortable for crossbody and for bumbag wear? Hope you're loving it!

I love it! I was so relieved when I put my phone in and it just about fit :lol:

I’ve only been wearing it crossbody so far, as I find wearing it bumbag style can sometimes get in the way when I sit down or carry my daughter. I do find that the strap is a tad short, but my husband reckons it looks better that way vs. the usual long crossbody style!

The only thing that gets on my nerves a bit is the strap on the shoulder which can sometimes ride inwards towards my neck - but I think this is probably more to do with my build and having quite broad shoulders! It’s not uncomfortable though, but just annoying that I have to keep adjusting it!

• Love
I love it! I was so relieved when I put my phone in and it just about fit :lol:

I’ve only been wearing it crossbody so far, as I find wearing it bumbag style can sometimes get in the way when I sit down or carry my daughter. I do find that the strap is a tad short, but my husband reckons it looks better that way vs. the usual long crossbody style!

The only thing that gets on my nerves a bit is the strap on the shoulder which can sometimes ride inwards towards my neck - but I think this is probably more to do with my build and having quite broad shoulders! It’s not uncomfortable though, but just annoying that I have to keep adjusting it!
Thanks for the info, glad you're loving it and your phone fits!