Temple St. Clair fans, let’s share our favorites!

Love both sizes! Would you say small River is about the size of the Ribbon chain? I guess comparing prices might help us figure out the other chains that are closest in size, too.

Ironically, I just saw a pic on IG and came on here to post for @etoile de mer !

View attachment 5388608
I would say the small river chain is more substantial than the ribbon chain. I only had the ribbon chain for a short while before I returned it, but I think the gold gauge on the small river chain is thicker than the ribbon chain. The ribbon chain is definitely more of an airy, lacy look. The small river chain looks and feels more substantial. Hope this helps!

I would say the small river chain is more substantial than the ribbon chain. I only had the ribbon chain for a short while before I returned it, but I think the gold gauge on the small river chain is thicker than the ribbon chain. The ribbon chain is definitely more of an airy, lacy look. The small river chain looks and feels more substantial. Hope this helps!
Thanks! That's actually great to have an option slightly larger/thicker than the ribbon!

Love yours so much, too!!! It’s a great choice in general but I love it especially with the vine amulet!
Beautiful worn both long and short! :loveeyes: !! I love the way you've hung your heart from the clasp, so that the adorable temple charm gets in on the action, too! So pretty!
I puffy heart love this! Now I’m wanting the heart pendant too! Both looks are beautiful on you!
Thank you, all, so much! :flowers: :hugs:

@Vermeer you made me laugh with the puffy heart! I forgot to add that I really like the pairing of your diamond orbit with the small river chain!

Love both sizes! Would you say small River is about the size of the Ribbon chain? I guess comparing prices might help us figure out the other chains that are closest in size, too.

Ironically, I just saw a pic on IG and came on here to post for @etoile de mer !

View attachment 5388608

Well sheeeeeet....thanks to you and @Vermeer I've just added another thing to my wishlist!

I am very excited because my Saks TSC hoops came today! They have weight to them. They might be solid gold. I think this explains the price. I absolutely love them and they are great with the pineapple amulet since both have the granulation at the bottom. In fact, they’d go with almost any other yg TSC pieces. As expensive as TSC is, I feel like I do get more in materials (gold and gems) than I do with VCA for similar items. Yes, I love both, but I am SO glad I went over to TSC for most of my yg collection!76D1A9DD-2E64-4D9D-A8FE-5E4FD8DCF8A5.jpeg

A087579F-6E8E-4506-A6F3-0DBF70F9DC05.jpeg

Last edited:
I am very excited because my Saks TSC hoops came today! They have weight to them. They might be solid gold. I think this explains the price. I absolutely love them and they are great with the pineapple amulet since both have the granulation at the bottom. In fact, they’d go with almost any other yg TSC pieces. As expensive as TSC is, I feel like I do get more in materials (gold and gems) than I do with VCA for similar items. Yes, I love both, but I am SO glad I went over to TSC for most of my yg collection!View attachment 5389515

View attachment 5389516
These are beautiful!! I'm adding to my wishlist. Do they feel heavy on the ear at all?

These are beautiful!! I'm adding to my wishlist. Do they feel heavy on the ear at all?

Thanks! I think they are a wonderful pair for anyone collecting TSC! I will say that I can feel the weight compared to my hollow hoops about the same size. But the weight is not enough to concern me. The larger pair of these must be really heavy, though, so I am glad I got the smaller ones! I did question spending this much (on sale, though) for a pair of hoops. But when I picked them up, they just had the best substantial feel to them. And the gold work and granulation is beautifully done! So far, everything I’ve gotten has been better in real life!

I am very excited because my Saks TSC hoops came today! They have weight to them. They might be solid gold. I think this explains the price. I absolutely love them and they are great with the pineapple amulet since both have the granulation at the bottom. In fact, they’d go with almost any other yg TSC pieces. As expensive as TSC is, I feel like I do get more in materials (gold and gems) than I do with VCA for similar items. Yes, I love both, but I am SO glad I went over to TSC for most of my yg collection!View attachment 5389515

View attachment 5389516

Thanks for sharing, beautiful! I love all the granulation on these. :flowers:

Temple st Clair pendant on unbranded sterling silver chain. I felt like the real TSC chains are every expensive and not worth it for everyday use so i got an alternative when i want to wear it boldy to capture the look that i want with this necklace.
View attachment 5390237View attachment 5390238
Your amulet looks great on that chain! The chain definitely gives a similar look as the TSC chains! Is it gold plated?

Reactions: smile10281