Update of Chanel Australia II

Hi all. I just got my small cf today. Was really happy until my friend noticed the front flap is uneven. What do you think? Should i return for a credit? And wait?

Attachments

• 3B71F3AD-0EC9-4551-98CF-9592EF4392D7.jpeg
    3B71F3AD-0EC9-4551-98CF-9592EF4392D7.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Views: 77
Hi all. I just got my small cf today. Was really happy until my friend noticed the front flap is uneven. What do you think? Should i return for a credit? And wait?
Congrats on your small cf flap! If you find the nap annoying, you should return it and wait for another one, especially for the price you paid for! They often restock the small cf caviar.

Reactions: zasuma
Oh that’s interesting! I have no boutique in my state so perhaps that’s why I can still buy via link. They might have reverted to how things were pre-pandemic.
I bought my mini rectangle flap and that was 6k+ and I had to pick it up from store. My SA says they don’t do payment links anymore because head office don’t want to be an online store, and prefer clients to view their items in real life.

Reactions: Mrs.Churros
I bought my mini rectangle flap and that was 6k+ and I had to pick it up from store. My SA says they don’t do payment links anymore because head office don’t want to be an online store, and prefer clients to view their items in real life.
Congrats on scoring the mini. How long you waited for the mini rec and where are you based in? :smile: For me personally, I love to see bags directly in the boutique before making purchase and enjoy the boutique experience rather than get them sent to home. I guess it is a fair policy especially for popular hot items like the minis, we as the clients must be ready for rushing to the store to get it since everyone wants it.

Tha
Congrats on scoring the mini. How long you waited for the mini rec and where are you based in? :smile: For me personally, I love to see bags directly in the boutique before making purchase and enjoy the boutique experience rather than get them sent to home. I guess it is a fair policy especially for popular hot items like the minis, we as the clients must be ready for rushing to the store to get it since everyone wants it.
Thank you! Probably a year ago, I’ve been asking my SA about caramel minis every 2-3 months lol It feels nice whenever I see her and she remembers my wish list. It’s true, with the amount of money you’re paying for these bags, you want to touch and feel the bag to see if it sparks joy. The last thing your want to do is feel disappointed and ask for a credit note lol

yes, the chadstone store at melbourne would not hold for unless you're VIP. :/ apparently they don't do waiting listt
yes, the chadstone store at melbourne would not hold for unless you're VIP. :/ apparently they don't do waiting listt
My SA at the Sydney Westfield store would hold my bag for end of day. But won’t do wait listing or deposits to guarantee bags.

Reactions: lvbbbbb