Mixing Fendi Nano baguette w/ other brand bags?

Eliedol

Jun 13, 2019
Hi all—

I love the nano baguette in the brown canvas and would wear it as a cross body or as a bag charm. My other everyday bags are the LV PSM, DE
Speedy 25b, Hermes Evelyne, and Chanel trendy and minis.

What do you think about mixing labels by wearing it cross body together with the nano or using it as a bag charm on other designer bags? Is this tacky? Or simply don’t match?

Love hear ur opinions.

TIA!

Hi all—

I love the nano baguette in the brown canvas and would wear it as a cross body or as a bag charm. My other everyday bags are the LV PSM, DE

What do you think about mixing labels by wearing it cross body together with the nano or using it as a bag charm on other designer bags? Is this tacky? Or simply don’t match?

Love hear ur opinions.

TIA!
I would stay with same brand.

Hi all—

Love hear ur opinions.

TIA!
I bought two very different ones (papavero with silver hardware and yellow with gold hook and chain) to hang on all my bags which will look good with any of them. BUT those other bags have to be inconspicuous with minimal logo. Example - I have a Vivienne Westwood Anglomania crossbody with barely visible logo …..in red and red-orange colourway which is small and I was missing more space so this red-orange (papavero) Fendi nano is perfect with it for additional cards and stuff

Both have silver hardware as they were made for each other

i also have a yellow cross body chain nano and would carry it with any other bag as long as they are cute together

Fendi on Fendi for me is just too much logo. I would rather attach it to a no logo or very subtle logo bag like Mansur Gavriel black bucket to spice it up a bit with a cute Fendi nano. I would find it to be tacky with LV, Hermes or Chanel. I use them to spice up non logo bag which serves as a background to showcase the little beauty.

0A65D33B-BFEE-4AA5-8C85-4BF908B4176D.jpeg2082036C-2476-4E05-BC28-39B07EF9C05E.jpeg87934C77-812E-4EB3-9293-817ED966E2ED.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: tolliv and lucydoe