Official Britney thread

It’s a weird situation because she literally picked him out by picture to be in a music video. At that time she was under strict control so he clearly had to be approved of by her father in or for them to have a relationship. She did break free from the conservatorship with him by her side. I don’t know how much he helped facilitate that or not. She obviously loves him but I don’t know how much it’s really reciprocated. I feel like he’s more of a caregiver to her than boyfriend/fiancé. I know lots of people are skeptical about him that either he wants her money or wants to use her to further his career. I’m cautiously skeptical about him.

Reading her posts is such a chore. Between all the emojis and literally hearing her baby voice in my head, it's too much. That didn't take long after the conservatorship ended for this new dude to secure the coin!

No and we were predicting it all along it was so obvious.

Her train of thought in her posts is like watching a gerbil in a cage going in all directions at once. Is it too early to pity the unborn child? We can expect chaos to ensue.

Federline 2.0
For her sake I hope all is genuine from his side, she is still vulnerable
I highly doubt it. The guy wants to be a star and like I've said previously the way her father and his team controlled her life; they wouldn't have just let anybody near her. I feel as though he was kept around to make Britney happy and to also assist in keeping tabs on her.

I highly doubt it. The guy wants to be a star and like I've said previously the way her father and his team controlled her life; they wouldn't have just let anybody near her. I feel as though he was kept around to make Britney happy and to also assist in keeping tabs on her.
Well, he kept her happy all right.
Seriously, hopefully she has an easy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
The baby daddy is handsome and seems healthy, so there…