Chanel micro bags, yay or nay?

Which micro bag?

• Total voters
Don’t own mini but if rumors true & caviar gold mini‘s released with 22b that’s(hopefully) my 1 exception. All my leather Chanel bags are caviar, can’t break streak:P

Anytime :smile: i feel the same, definitely a very tough decision however the more research I get on the vanity, the more interest I get on this piece, also considering the vanity might be the least expensive between the three

Yes. It is. Also if you are considering the version without the handle, some are in caviar too. My consideration is that the vanity trend may pass and the shape of the mini trendy would stand the test of time.

Yes. It is. Also if you are considering the version without the handle, some are in caviar too. My consideration is that the vanity trend may pass and the shape of the mini trendy would stand the test of time.
That is a very good point since both mini trendy and the mini flap have the classic look. I am just not so fond of the metal bar on top of the trendy, too much hardware for my taste but the overall shape looks great regardless

Reactions: Makenna