New Nano Speedy with detachable strap

Congrats! Nope mine was from Neiman Marcus and they shipped it to me! The other one was at Houston galleria! I think more and more stores are getting them!
Not mine; not in Houston. In fact, our NM LV closed early 2021, so we only have one LV left in “town.” I hope you enjoy yours, as well! She is too cute for words.

I was so afraid the family in line was going to grab her before I had a chance to get inside. They asked greeter what the bag was, and I grimaced when she told them what a hard to get piece Nano is. Luckily, they were on the hunt for Noe with 4 on the counter when I got inside. They asked about Nano again while I was checking out.

BTW @brnicutie, :coolio:thank you so much for starting thread. I usually delete my LV emails before reading and rarely go to the website. I also hadn’t been on purse forum much lately, so I was unaware of the new Nano version until I saw this thread.

Not mine; not in Houston. In fact, our NM LV closed early 2021, so we only have one LV left in “town.” I hope you enjoy yours, as well! She is too cute for words.

I was so afraid the family in line was going to grab her before I had a chance to get inside. They asked greeter what the bag was, and I grimaced when she told them what a hard to get piece Nano is. Luckily, they were on the hunt for Noe with 4 on the counter when I got inside. They asked about Nano again while I was checking out.

BTW @brnicutie, :coolio:thank you so much for starting thread. I usually delete my LV emails before reading and rarely go to the website. I also hadn’t been on purse forum much lately, so I was unaware of the new Nano version until I saw this thread.
Sure, no problem! I'm happy that you got your nano. :heart:

Reactions: 3threebabies
I managed to get the nano speedy today and after inspecting it I'm really sad. The handles on one side of the bag are crooked and I don't know if this is an issue that can be fixed in time or if I should just return it. Also I when I tried to straighten both handles in the second and third picture, that's as straight as I could get it without forcing it. I know it would be super hard to find another one but it is really crooked. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

20220405_140755.jpg

20220405_140816.jpg

20220405_140850.jpg

Last edited:
I managed to get the nano speedy today and after inspecting it I'm really sad. The handles on one side of the bag are crooked and I don't know if this is an issue that can be fixed in time or if I should just return it. Also I when I tried to straighten both handles in the second and third picture, that's as straight as I could get it without forcing it. I know it would be super hard to find another one but it is really crooked. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 5372984

View attachment 5372986

View attachment 5372988
I would get it exchanged. It would be super helpful if you had a CA that could help you.

View attachment 5372984

View attachment 5372986

View attachment 5372988
If it were me, I’d return it and wait for a better one. I know it’s hard to come by but will this issue bother you in the long run? FWIW, I had to pass on a nano speedy because there was a loop in the thread. Loose loop. I’m still waiting for another one to be available. Good luck!

If it were me, I’d return it and wait for a better one. I know it’s hard to come by but will this issue bother you in the long run? FWIW, I had to pass on a nano speedy because there was a loop in the thread. Loose loop. I’m still waiting for another one to be available. Good luck!
Thank you for the advice! Yeah I can't even straighten the handle so I will be returning unfortunately.

Reactions: gimme_purses
Posted in the April thread as well, but here is my new Nano speedy. Calling her Patootie. (My PSM is called Cutie) :giggle: She is MIF and is my very first speedy and vachetta piece.

7925C103-A44F-41D6-A992-A63922938411.jpeg91EE56E1-0E6C-4234-8CAF-BF3600A4C779.jpeg51A80579-D4BD-4BBB-A2E6-5C8194105C52.jpeg

In the last pic, she is sitting on top of an iPad mini 6 and can hold an iPhone 13 Pro Max albeit might be cumbersome getting it in and out but can be put in if I need to be hands free.

View attachment 5372984

View attachment 5372986

View attachment 5372988

Hi,

I agree with the other posters. Pls do return if it bugs you (any bag at that point is not worth it!). But I don't see any crookedness here? Is it just me?

In the first pic it looks perfect? In the second and third, yes I can see the one handle is a bit bent but only because it is not stood up fully? Just asking for my curiosity, but like I said if you're not happy it needs returning.

Hi,

I agree with the other posters. Pls do return if it bugs you (any bag at that point is not worth it!). But I don't see any crookedness here? Is it just me?

In the first pic it looks perfect? In the second and third, yes I can see the one handle is a bit bent but only because it is not stood up fully? Just asking for my curiosity, but like I said if you're not happy it needs returning.
It isn't easy to show in photos unfortunately, but basically the handle cannot fully straighten because it wasn't attached straight. It looks like it's just resting crooked but it's the most straight I could get the leather handle without forcing it.

I’m excited that the new nano speedy launched today. My CA grabbed it for me when it hit the store. I would love to see everyone’s new nano speedy. It actually fits more than I thought it would including my iPhone max. View attachment 5311337View attachment 5311338View attachment 5311339
Congratulations on your nano speedy.

Do you mind taking a picture of your clasps? I recently got my own nano speedy (from the LV website so I’m 100%sure it’s real).. but the hardware on mine look like they are 2 different shades of gold? Like one clasp seems lighter than the other?

Congratulations on your nano speedy.

Do you mind taking a picture of your clasps? I recently got my own nano speedy (from the LV website so I’m 100%sure it’s real).. but the hardware on mine look like they are 2 different shades of gold? Like one clasp seems lighter than the other?
Congrats on getting yours as well! I don’t use my vachetta straps, so not sure which one is correct. One came with nano speedy and the other nano noe. The top pic has the smaller clasp and bottom pic has the bigger clasp. They look to be the same color. Two different colors of gold on hardware is normal. I’ve seen it on mini pochettes, but not sure how common on speedys. 79D706C5-F929-4B3A-B506-18F9C0497A1D.jpeg78917BAD-271A-4CCD-9B91-50749C93B7D6.jpeg

Reactions: mochiblure