Hermes Geta Thread

Can't wait to hear what your wife has to say when she gets it. BE is such a great color and I think it's a really cool bag.

Checks a few boxes for her I think, so I hope she digs it.

1. crossbody
2. just big enough to carry most of her stuff (phone + wallet/cardholder + a few cosmetic pieces)
3. has feet to stand on (her biggest complaint about the Constance)

I'll be paying more attention to this thread as I'm curious to see how others style this bag.

Checks a few boxes for her I think, so I hope she digs it.

1. crossbody
2. just big enough to carry most of her stuff (phone + wallet/cardholder + a few cosmetic pieces)
3. has feet to stand on (her biggest complaint about the Constance)

I'll be paying more attention to this thread as I'm curious to see how others style this bag.

Very similar check boxes here. My wife loves crossbody. She wears her Kelly bags more often than her Birkin mainly because of that. Wife loves her c18, but the Geta holds a decent amount more. Wife still adores her Constance bags, and views the Geta as a similar more casual version of it. Constance to be a little more formal for dinner or something, Geta to grab coffee and farmer's market stuff.

In case anyone wants some mod shots. (Btw I still can’t decide!)
View attachment 5353203
View attachment 5353192
I can fit my calvi, sunnies, pack of tissues, anti bac, lippie, lip balm, earphones, powerbank plus wire. Not pictured is my iPhone XS Max - this was a comfortable fit. So everything fits but the magnetic closure needed a bit of pressure.

The below, I added everything into that blue pouch but I couldn’t add my phone in the bag as well.
View attachment 5353200
View attachment 5353207
View attachment 5353215View attachment 5353220View attachment 5353221

on my 5ft frame

Came back to this thread and realized you are using it already, so enjoy in good health :smile:

the DC is entirely different; if you bought it next, it would not be duplicative

Came back to this thread and realized you are using it already, so enjoy in good health :smile:

the DC is entirely different; if you bought it next, it would not be duplicative

I finally got to use it properly this weekend! I love it. (Not going to lie, it took me a few tries to understand how to adjust the strap) but I used it mainly as a mid length bag this weekend.
F24C2C3C-F246-44AA-8C12-146B1FE95BFC.jpeg
Can’t wait to see your BE @teatew !

When I thought About buying one in London, I looked at the interior and it seemed like it would fit more than the mini DC. I don’t think it was as high, but certainly longer. Probably as wide. I stack things in the mini DC and they would probably lie side by side in the Getta. It’s a long rectangle like a chanel
I'm a bit late in responding but thank you for the feedback. I might have to take a look in store when they have it in stock to compare.

• Thanks
Reactions: 880 and cravin