Oran sandals

ITA!

I have leather, lizard, and croc Oran sandals. They are okay for running errands and such, but walking all day in them has been very uncomfortable for me. I also get blisters from several of my pairs - especially the croc - because they are so stiff. I went shopping in the croc pair and had to buy new shoes just to walk in because I was extremely miserable.
Hi! I took cornplaster and attached it on the inside and by thus lifting up the hard parts of mine. Works fine.

Hi everyone!

I finally bought a pair of Oran sandals and received them a few days ago. I’ve been eyeing them for quite a while, but my size was sold out online pretty much all the time. I’m usually a size 39 or 39.5 in normal shoes and decided to order these in 39.5. My left foot is a little bit larger than my right. I think they’re good length wise, but I feel like they might not be secure enough in width. They’re just more loose than a regular shoe I suppose, and I don’t really slip ALL the way forward (my toes don’t ever fall over the front of the slide). I’ve actually never wore slides, so find it very difficult to judge properly. I unfortunately do not live near a Hermes store and size 39 is sold out. I’m scared they might stretch a lot, but maybe they won’t if my foot isn’t too wide. Then again my feet might swell a little also during the summer heat, which might make them more secure. What do you guys think? Does this size look good or should I size down?

I know this is way late but they look like the perfect fit to me. Did you end up keeping them?

I bought mine in late 2019 and soled them promptly. They are heavily worn, especially during the pandemic where we had a lockdown. Come sun or rain, in fact. I’m looking to replace them next year, purely because the leather “strap” has loosened so much that I sometimes am in danger of slipping out of my sandals. It can’t be helped I suppose.

Hello, I don’t stock Hermes very often. But wish I had. I seem to have missed out on a great sandal! Does anyone know if Hermes re-stocks? Looking for this style (pic attached) do I have to keep stocking the website? Or am I out of luck? ‍♀️

C7F02339-4DBC-4B97-9C4A-D8E54819F165.jpeg

Reactions: bordeauxH