The most comfortable Hermes sandals

I’ll take a contrary view to @Classy Collector and say that the Alohas are hands down my my most comfortable sandals. It took about two weeks for them to mold to my feet (they kept slipping off), but once they did they were heaven. Can walk for miles in them despite being flat and without much arch support. I love their lightness and regret not getting more pairs for once they wear out. I did get my hands on Egerie this season and they are not as comfy unfortunately. The interior thong is very hard. Hopefully it’ll also soften up.

I like my Orans but I’m in the camp of wearing them from car to seated event. Type of leather really makes a difference though.

I’ll take a contrary view to @Classy Collector and say that the Alohas are hands down my my most comfortable sandals. It took about two weeks for them to mold to my feet (they kept slipping off), but once they did they were heaven. Can walk for miles in them despite being flat and without much arch support. I love their lightness and regret not getting more pairs for once they wear out. I did get my hands on Egerie this season and they are not as comfy unfortunately. The interior thong is very hard. Hopefully it’ll also soften up.

I like my Orans but I’m in the camp of wearing them from car to seated event. Type of leather really makes a difference though.
Oh my, the Aloha jellies cut my feet so bad they bled! Good to know they’re really comfy for you. Maybe it depends on each person’s feet type.

Not the orans or oasis if you have to walk. I’ve somewhat given up on H sandals, but I do like H boots
I’d almost given up too until a few months ago When I got Eze 30. Short walk in Aloha‘s was my best bet before them. Tried 2 different Oran leathers & denim-always bloody toes. Got Eze 30 in January, can walk all day:heart:Not like walking in heels.88CA0DDC-077B-474C-87D0-724EFD12D471.jpegi

I wonder if the Izmirs would scratch the same itch. I like many of the colors and it seems to have a similar design.

Hmm..I think a part of the reason the Devise is so comfortable is the fact that it has a tiny heel and isn’t completely flat, and the leather is thin and very supple. The Izmir is more flat, but I can’t tell whether the leather is as supple. Might be worth a try!

Not the orans or oasis if you have to walk. I’ve somewhat given up on H sandals, but I do like H boots
I’d almost given up too until a few months ago When I got Eze 30. Short walk in Aloha‘s was my best bet before them. Tried 2 different Oran leathers & denim-always bloody toes. Got Eze 30 in January, can walk all day:heart:Not like walking in heels.View attachment 5371907i
Agree with the above opinions.
I've tried the orans, bought the oasis and the Eze.
I tried the orans a few times in the boutique and they just didn't work for me. The H-cut out hurt both the bursa of the great toe and rubbed the little toe and I felt they would slip out when I walk.
The oasis were somewhat better because the feet are at a bit of an angle but i blister in those too (they're goat skin i think) if I wear them too long, I think I still need to break into those.
The Ezes I bought just recently and it's too cold yet to wear them but they seem very comfy.
As you have probably gauged from the different opinions, with H shoes you really want to try it out. What works for one, won't work for another.

• Insightful
Reactions: 880
I've only tried Oasis, Amica, Amore, and Epopee. With flat and wide feet, I happily picked up Epopee. Wore them all day with ease:tup:
Still on the hunt for Santorini..