How much was the cheapest Edith and Paddy on SALE?

glamstudio

O.G.
May 8, 2006
Just want to have this as reference:

I'm waiting for my Edith to arrive from NAP - it was $655 before tax and shipping.

I think the lowest these babies went were for $500+ during the NM 4 day sale event?

Can someone chime in?

I'm now looking for a paddy, but I want to check how much it was at its lowest ;)

Hi glamstudio, I had a Edith satchel for $440 at NM but it's heavily used and I finally returned it. I was late for Paddy this sale season and get nothing cheaper than $850, a mini paddy from bluefly.

I got my Edith med. satchel - whiskey, for 585.00 after a 200.00 price adjustment from Neimans, it was the store, not online.
I got medium satchel red Paddy for 614.00 at Nordies, and two front pocket satchels, blanc and a chocolate- each was 644.00
I called every store in the US!
These are only the ones I kept, I returned a few. Also, Nordies will price match with other stores, Neimans and Saks wouldn't. Bloomingdales said they would price match and when I gave them the prices I paid they said NO way.:smile:

I got my Edith med. satchel - whiskey, for 585.00 after a 200.00 price adjustment from Neimans, it was the store, not online.
I got medium satchel red Paddy for 614.00 at Nordies, and two front pocket satchels, blanc and a chocolate- each was 644.00
These are only the ones I kept, I returned a few. Also, Nordies will price match with other stores, Neimans and Saks wouldn't. Bloomingdales said they would price match and when I gave them the prices I paid they said NO way.:smile:

Wow, those are great deals!!

I know, I had only had Coach before and when I saw these Chloes on sale , they were soooo much better and less expensive. I think they are a good investment as it is couture,not mass produced. I liked Chloe and had named my Yorkie,Chloe, six years ago.
I wanted a Birkin, but when I heard the least expensive was 8,000.00 I figured the Edith was classy and edgy and I could afford it. Then when I heard Phoebe Philo wasn't going to be designing them any more, I figured they may be collectors items soon!

wow! chloebagfreak, those are great deals!

I want to get a paddy at that price too! my color choices would be whiskey, cream and choco.

Do they still pop up on NM or BG? I never saw them on NAP - i wonder :?

Nice and good deals too. Any pics of them? Wil love to see their pics. :yes:

i JUST GOT A GOLD CHLOE EDITH SATCHEL FOR 534.00 ORIGINALLY 1300.00 AT NORDSTROMS SALE! I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE IT-SO i'LL RESERVE COMMENTS. i LOVE THE STYLE- AND LOVE METALLICS SO I'M HOPING FOR THE BEST. i'LL DO PICS WHEN I GET IT,TODAY I HOPE!