Name this Chloe

Doesn't it say on, or inside, the circular hangtag?

As mona says, it's definitely an Edith, but I don't know its full name (unless it is an Edith New Satchel, as the receipt says?).

I love it, the color is gorgeous... I KNOW the feel of the leather is AMAZING, but that said. do you love it? that's what counts, not the price (unless you're not sure you want to spend that much on a bag). Seems like a very versatile bag you could get a lot of use out of... hope you keep her if you love her.

I just got that bag!
Mine is a gold edith. I paid 534.00 original price 1335.00. Its my first chloe, I love the color, love the shape , just not sure of the pulls.
They are oversized and thats only thing I have to decide.
Its in great shape and the leather feels scumptous! I think it is very classy and can be used with amything-both dress and casual.what do you guys think. I don't have my camera now , but it looks exactly like the one in pic.

I just got that bag!
Mine is a gold edith. I paid 534.00 original price 1335.00. Its my first chloe, I love the color, love the shape , just not sure of the pulls.
Its in great shape and the leather feels scumptous! I think it is very classy and can be used with amything-both dress and casual.what do you guys think. I don't have my camera now , but it looks exactly like the one in pic.

GORGEOUS:tup:!!!! i LOVE THE BAG AND THE COLOR AND IT DOESN'T HURT THAT YOU GOT AN AMAZING DEAL, CONGRATS:yahoo:....

I just got that bag!

I think it's beautiful, and if you decide to return it, make sure you POST it before you return it... so a tPF-er can grab it...uh-hum, maybe me!:okay: