What do yo have to do to get kicked off Ebay anyway?

Nyria

Diggin TPF
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Seriously - the seller that I was just dealing with for a 'bait and switch' now has 4 complaints about selling fakes to buyers (this is just in a 2 week period and that I KNOW of so who knows how many) and she has had complaints about offering to sell outside of Ebay.
Plus she had a listing up that I know many people reported (although it was not taken down).
So - all this and Ebay does NOTHING - WTF???

Apparently all you have to do is be a HELPFUL person and try to warn bidders against fakes. I've heard more stories about people getting suspended for that than actually SELLING fakes.

Apparently all you have to do is be a HELPFUL person and try to warn bidders against fakes. I've heard more stories about people getting suspended for that than actually SELLING fakes.

:wtf:

OK I have to admit, I once got suspended temporarily for telling off some crazy beeyotch on eBay's message boards. Heh. (she did too, though--and we were both gold powersellers at the time!)

:wtf:

OK I have to admit, I once got suspended temporarily for telling off some crazy beeyotch on eBay's message boards. Heh. (she did too, though--and we were both gold powersellers at the time!)

WHA??? You can get kicked off for that but not for doing illegal things or for telling someone off in FB?
:cursing:

Ebay does not look at nor care about feedback. You need to write to ebay directly, or go to one of her auctions and report under FRAUD. The fraud report has a box where you can tell the story and they can suspend them from there.

WHA??? You can get kicked off for that but not for doing illegal things or for telling someone off in FB?
:cursing:

Yes believe it or not!
I have received a few warnings.
It's called interfering with an auction..

I couldn't help it, I hated to see someone paying 1000 for a fake bag. I've done it a few times.

Lol. What did you tell her off for?
Cause she was a crazy beeyotch, that's what! Seriously, I can't even remember what all of the drama was really about, other than the fact that she routinely KWS-ed and misrepresented her crap she was selling. Then when people (other than me) called her out on it, on the message boards, somehow she blamed me for the whole thing. This went on for weeks until I finally just flipped out and let her have it.

Needless to say, I no longer post to eBay's little message boards. They and the millions of idiots who come on daily and say "I bought this BIRKING (sic) for $500, is it real?" can go pound sand, to coin a phrase.

Ebay does not look at nor care about feedback. You need to write to ebay directly, or go to one of her auctions and report under FRAUD. The fraud report has a box where you can tell the story and they can suspend them from there.

I have reported her for fraud, reported her to Ebay for fraud and emailed them about the FB. I also know 2 other people for sure that have reported her for fraud.